What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy Gameplay Trailer

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Deadshot looks really good from the little we have seen of him. Can't wait to try him out, I feel even if he isn't the best pure zoner, he will be the best and most well rounded out of the zoners overall.

Ivy's cool too I guess lol
If anyone Fate/FS will be the more balanced zoners with their safe wake ups (Fates push is at leaat) and offensive options in trait. Deadshot is stuck with a slide to wake up with from what weve seen and trait is all zoning based too, definitely looks like a pure zoner

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If anyone Fate/FS will be the more balanced zoners with their safe wake ups (Fates push is at leaat) and offensive options in trait. Deadshot is stuck with a slide to wake up with from what weve seen and trait is all zoning based too, definitely looks like a pure zoner
In his gameplay almost nothing involving his normals and strings have been shown, it could honestly be a toss up.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
In his gameplay almost nothing involving his normals and strings have been shown, it could honestly be a toss up.
He has that receding cancellable string from his original trailer with Harley so that seems like his go to up close, just create more space. Other than that he has the bazooka knee to control the space in front of him and then nothing but trex normals and strings after that. Def needs a full break down too for the rest but my money is on DS being the purest zoner for sure

Lokheit

Noob
Why is everyone saying the kiss restand is a command grab? Wouldn't be the first move looking like a grab but being a Mid or High.

It looks like the regular one would be a "nutpunch" jailing into strings with the MB stun allowing you to continue combos or setup stuff.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Ivy was probably my #1 most wanted character after S.G., but I'm feeling a bit like I liked the idea of her more than the reality.

Move wise I'm still interested enough to give her a try, but my personal mental picture of her is really struggling to accept this version aesthetically. The face doesn't match in my mind, the outfit is weird for me, and the twin shoulder cannon plant thing she has going on is distracting and even grossing me out a little.

I'm not exactly deep into Ivy lore, but I do have a framed poster of her and that woman seems very different. I'm going to have to process this a bit. I really just need to get the game and see what I think.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Ivy was probably my #1 most wanted character after S.G., but I'm feeling a bit like I liked the idea of her more than the reality.

Move wise I'm still interested enough to give her a try, but my personal mental picture of her is really struggling to accept this version aesthetically. The face doesn't match in my mind, the outfit is weird for me, and the twin shoulder cannon plant thing she has going on is distracting and even grossing me out a little.

I'm not exactly deep into Ivy lore, but I do have a framed poster of her and that woman seems very different. I'm going to have to process this a bit. I really just need to get the game and see what I think.
This is exactly the way I feel, this just seems like my neighbour Martha grabbing some of her plants and using them as a maze but I love this character and I'm going to play her anyway.

Thingy

Retired account

Her default look can be changed drastically, like the rest of the roster. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Her default look can be changed drastically, like the rest of the roster. Shouldn't be a big deal.
I was really hoping we would see some of the gear possibilities for her in this trailer, but, as it turns out, not so much. If there is a resource with the some of the possibilities then I'm accepting links and withholding final judgments.

It also looks like Stewie and Abagale are fixtures and if you can't chop them off then I'm not sure I can go there. I'm going to try, and some of the move set seems interesting, but I'm not feeling the character chemistry I was hoping for just yet.

NurzBenny

Old Member
Not gonna lie, kung fu master poison ivy was not what i was expecting. But will try her just because. She was potential main before the trailer. Now just rotational. (Why did only swamp thing get the dope plant stuff. They could have shared)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I was really hoping we would see some of the gear possibilities for her in this trailer, but, as it turns out, not so much. If there is a resource with the some of the possibilities then I'm accepting links and withholding final judgments.

It also looks like Stewie and Abagale are fixtures and if you can't chop them off then I'm not sure I can go there. I'm going to try, and some of the move set seems interesting, but I'm not feeling the character chemistry I was hoping for just yet.
The two vine monsters are part of her attacks, during normals they snap at the opponent.
They are also probably going to be her accessory item.