What's new

Injustice 2 Podcast - Player 1 Advantage - Episode 1

Which player would you like to see be interviewed on the podcast?

• BioHazard

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Dragon

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Foxy

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Gross

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Hayatei

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • HoneyBee

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Illusions

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Semiij

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Slayer

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Sonic Fox

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Tekken Master

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Theo

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Whiteboi

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"I'd crush Buffalo 50-0"
"You know when Theo challenged me to a money match, and I beat him, I proved that I'm still top even though people like WoundCowboy think I'd lose to someone like Buffalo"
"I invented Sub Zero"
"You know these guys they say, 'Tom, you're so bad', but then these other Subs, they watch my stream and they use my tech! HA!"
"(... it's just.. *extremely long sigh* so hard though.. when you can't get games)"
tom-isms need their own thread

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
"I'd crush Buffalo 50-0"
"You know when Theo challenged me to a money match, and I beat him, I proved that I'm still top even though people like WoundCowboy think I'd lose to someone like Buffalo"
"I invented Sub Zero"
"You know these guys they say, 'Tom, you're so bad', but then these other Subs, they watch my stream and they use my tech! HA!"
"(... it's just.. *extremely long sigh* so hard though.. when you can't get games)"
After MKX final patch

"I can't put Grandmaster Sub anywhere outside of the top 8"

Later
"MK9 Sub is better than MKX Sub"
"Grandmaster lost to Possessed Kenshi 8-2"

nerf deadshots ability to mb low rifle unless it touches the opponent and possibly nerf back 1s recovery frames and/or change second hit to mid.

for Red hood ? um hmmm

I met Dragon at an event once. Wouldn't mind actually hearing how his brain works when it comes to competitive gaming and keeping your composure. He probably has some dope insight

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
"I'd crush Buffalo 50-0"
"I invented Sub Zero"
I'll give u games

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Good podcast, good length, fun topics

Thanks for all involved agreeing w me and putting more info out there about what NRS and WB should do better and how.

Every single person on this podcast NOT NAMED REO needs a new mic especially michaelangelo.

Congrats on wedding darth arma

King hands down fool of the week, also for 3 months they had a picture of me at downtown atl sushi place as "The wusabi Bomber" because I would do goofball size at a time

Keep em coming
How am I fool of the week lol

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
This was great guys, but those mics and the audio balancing need work real bad.

I liked that the conversation let topics be discussed but still moved on once everyone had their say.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Pick me.

I'm well-spoken, knowledgeable, and I'm starting a cult.
(Okay, it's a group that represents drug overdose/substance abuse awareness with black and purple colors and logos, but cult gets peoples' attention.)

Beyond me, my votes go to Gross and Tekken Master. They are my favorites.