What's new

Injustice 2 Podcast - Player 1 Advantage - Episode 1

Which player would you like to see be interviewed on the podcast?

• BioHazard

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Dragon

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Foxy

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Gross

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Hayatei

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • HoneyBee

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Illusions

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Semiij

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Slayer

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Sonic Fox

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Tekken Master

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Theo

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Whiteboi

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
By popular request, I present to you the "Player 1 Advantage Podcast" for all your Injustice 2 information, needs, and speculation, featuring @REO, @DarthArma, @michaelangelo, and me.

Primary topics discussed:

0:23 - Injustice Pro Series Finals.
16:57 - Bottom 5 and Top 5.
23:21 - Do Deadshot and Red Hood need adjustments?
29:54 - Early thoughts on Black Manta.
34:00 - Early SoCal Regionals 2017 results by Michael Angelo.
39:40 - Fool of the Week! Two candidates. Two stories. You decide.

Any feedback is welcome. Please share your opinions about the content of the podcast. Thank you for listening.

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
i feel like tekken master is one pro we haven't (or at least i haven't) heard a lot from. since his situation seems sort of unique (geographically), i'm very interested to hear him talk more in depth about the game.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I'm going to have to agree on all off them. The last time we got interview with the players like that was with KPT. I miss hearing the players during a new NRS game. I'm just glad we are getting some nostalgia back from the MK9 days lol. And injustice.

E

Eldriken

Bio, Theo and Tekken Master were my choices.

I'd personally like all of them, but since I had to choose...

You already know, word for word, everything he'd say -- no need for the interview ;)

"... back in MK9"
".... Sub Zero"
"... if I had the right character"
"... it's just so hard"
"... can't get games"
Yo that is awesome. That was perfect lmao I did vote for him because I want to see his thoughts on sub now that buffalo has been ballin with him but you're probably right.

gitblame

Noob
Why talk about interactables was about leaving them alone or getting rid of them instead of how adjust them to be more balanced?

E

Eldriken

How to balance interactables: none of them are unblockable, they can only be used once by everyone and get rid of the ones that respawn.

I don't understand the logic behind them being unblockable. You can block a fucking punch from Superman, Darkseid, or anyone with the strength to split a fucking planet, but you can't block...a barrel?

I know, I know: "vidja games bruh". It simply doesn't matter in this case. I can block fire, Omega Beams (these ERASE YOU FROM EXISTENCE, PEOPLE), and all this other shit, but not a thrown object. It just blows my mind.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I with REO about interactables, they should be off in competitive mode imo. I think Red Hood and Deadshot are fine and only imbalanced in the same sense as other top tiers being imbalanced. They could use a few adjustments maybe, but same goes for Batman, Catwoman, and the other top characters. The only thing I feel like is genuinely flawed about Deadshot is BF1, he shouldn't smack the other zoners by default just because of it and set the pace of the match autmaticlaly just because of it. I don't think he NEEDS nerfs though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Good podcast, good length, fun topics

Thanks for all involved agreeing w me and putting more info out there about what NRS and WB should do better and how.

Every single person on this podcast NOT NAMED REO needs a new mic especially michaelangelo.

Congrats on wedding darth arma

King hands down fool of the week, also for 3 months they had a picture of me at downtown atl sushi place as "The wusabi Bomber" because I would do goofball size at a time

Keep em coming

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I want to see his thoughts on sub now that buffalo has been ballin with him
"I'd crush Buffalo 50-0"
"You know when Theo challenged me to a money match, and I beat him, I proved that I'm still top even though people like WoundCowboy think I'd lose to someone like Buffalo"
"I invented Sub Zero"
"You know these guys they say, 'Tom, you're so bad', but then these other Subs, they watch my stream and they use my tech! HA!"
"(... it's just.. *extremely long sigh* so hard though.. when you can't get games)"

"I'd crush Buffalo 50-0"
"You know when Theo challenged me to a money match, and I beat him, I proved that I'm still top even though people like WoundCowboy think I'd lose to someone like Buffalo"
"I invented Sub Zero"
"You know these guys they say, 'Tom, you're so bad', but then these other Subs, they watch my stream and they use my tech! HA!"
"(... it's just.. *extremely long sigh* so hard though.. when you can't get games)"
Lmao that's perfect. No need now haha i can't get games is spot on