What's new

Injustice 2 PC Revival

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I remembered Injustice 2 being pretty terrible on PC, so I hadn't touched it in years. I was finally convinced to play it last night by one of my friends in the UK (I'm NA) and was very surprised at how good our connection was. I have several friends who have been playing a lot lately, and I've decided to get back into it. So, I present the Injustice 2 PC Revivial thread!

You can find the Legendary Edition for only $8 at G2A (here's the link, just scroll down and you should see Globalgamekey selling it for $7.82). It includes all the DLC that was released, with the odd exception of Darkseid, who was a preorder bonus.

Please respond to this thread if you would like to get back into Injustice 2 on PC.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
These 890-damage Cheetah kombos are really drawing me back in, not gonna lie lol.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'd be down to run some games, though I dont know how fast the novelty of it might wear off. It would be interesting to try stuff again.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If anyone wants game, feel free to hit me up anytime. I've been spending some time in training mode trying to remember how to play. It's so much different than MK. I love how free-form the kombo system is, especially once you start mixing in bounce cancels.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Won't be around till the weekend but if someone is around then I'd probably be down.

Probably got to go see what they up and did to GG as well.

So many games, I'm glad I never had to grow up.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Revival? I never stopped playing.

I dont have a main. I use half the cast relatively equally and ignore the rest. The gear/stat system is my favorite of any fighter yet. Grinded hard to get a good Raiden.
I saw an insane Raiden on SNK's stream the other day. I think I had quit just after he was released, so never really knew what he could do, but damn that Raiden was scary as hell!

OutWorldAleMerchant

Hotaru's Number One Fan
I saw an insane Raiden on SNK's stream the other day. I think I had quit just after he was released, so never really knew what he could do, but damn that Raiden was scary as hell!
His Static Traps are great. Still working on the best way to use them. I think diagonally is often the most useful. Prevents many jump ins while also keeping you from walking or charging in.

Not a top tier but I really dont mind.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Bought it on sale too and never find anyone to play... I'm in UK too. Anyone feel free to add me. Steam tag same as here.

Thingy

Retired account
Is there enough active players to find random matchmaking on the regular on the PC version these days?

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Is there enough active players to find random matchmaking on the regular on the PC version these days?
I'm not sure, I haven't searched for randoms, just playing with specific people.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've been playing almost every day for a few weeks trying to shake off the rust. My steam is DanzaiOD if anyone wants to add me for games sometime.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
How's it going on PC now? Decentish #'s on steamdb/fgcharts w/ 300-400 ppl playing usually. Been thinking of playing this while I wait for SF6.