What's new

Injustice 2 Patch Notes - July Update

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this new Completive mode. I'm wondering if it refers to the version of the game when its "complete", i.e. after all patches - so probably when BA and Atrocitus suck and Cyborg is top-tier.
What new competitive mode? I'm looking for a mention but I don't see it.

Awesome to know this, btw i was in the game last night and i notice that now experience gain is slow.. or is just me?.. well the thing is in order to gain lvl char i just go to simple fight, then choose the char i want to level up, against one of level 1, now the game give me less exp than before, now when i choose a char to level up, but against other char with more than 10 level.. the game give me more exp.. this patch has been changed to gain exp slowly?

btw nice to see mostly of my old UMK3 friends still playing games this generation of console!

My GT: RZPMKKTEAM (Xbox One)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So what's the ideal controller configuration to take advantage of the new changes? Negative edge off /Alt controls on / input shortcuts off?

Espio

Kokomo
On the casual side of things I love that they gave the premier skins their faces in the UI and versus. I also noticed that they pretty much doubled intro dialogues for Vixen so I'm assuming that is the case from all the premier skins since she now has new ones with Supergirl, Reverse Flash etc. I also noticed my source Crystals did an exponential leap up (must be accounting for the levels I leveled up and didn't receive any?) Awesome stuff.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So what's the ideal controller configuration to take advantage of the new changes? Negative edge off /Alt controls on / input shortcuts off?
My understanding is that the only setting that is changed is input shortcuts. If you have it on you'll have the old input buffers and whatnot.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
On the casual side of things I love that they gave the premier skins their faces in the UI and versus. I also noticed that they pretty much doubled intro dialogues for Vixen so I'm assuming that is the case from all the premier skins since she now has new ones with Supergirl, Reverse Flash etc. I also noticed my source Crystals did an exponential leap up (must be accounting for the levels I leveled up and didn't receive any?) Awesome stuff.
Are the intros unique? I was bummed that the premier intros seemed to always reuse dialogue from the opponent.

Espio

Kokomo
Are the intros unique? I was bummed that the premier intros seemed to always reuse dialogue from the opponent.
Not really, but Brainiac calls her beauty sensuous lol, which I don't think he had that with anyone else prior to this patch. There's a couple others that are different like her telling Damian "come on big guy, let's go talk to Batman" with Damian talking about killing her followed up by, "so much for doing things the easy way". So there's some fun new stuff in the mix.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Not really, but Brainiac calls her beauty sensuous lol, which I don't think he had that with anyone else prior to this patch. There's a couple others that are different like her telling Damian "come on big guy, let's go talk to Batman" with Damian talking about killing her followed up by, "so much for doing things the easy way". So there's some fun new stuff in the mix.
Reminds me of the Tremor/Kitana intro.

The big guys are just so suave.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
It's definitely cool to see new ones added, regardless! Makes me feel better about the possibility of more premiers down the line over time.

Espio

Kokomo
It's definitely cool to see new ones added, regardless! Makes me feel better about the possibility of more premiers down the line over time.
Yeah, I'm hoping for that because a lot of lines get reused. Some of them make sense and others just absolutely do not lol. I wish I could check out Mr. Freeze, Jay Garrick and stuff, but Reverse Flash seems to have new ones too so I'm going to assume Power Girl, Mr. Freeze, Grid and the others do too.

Her other new one that is my favorite:

Swamp Thing: I see past your beauty.
Vixen: I know how to soothe a savage beast.
Swamp Thing: This will be interesting....

I am too much of a Vixen casual for a competitive gaming site, I'll see myself out now lol.

I might have to keep input shortcuts on. I'm have a lot of trouble ducking under projectiles and trying to counter with my own df projectile/move just getting a regular input. Anybody else having this issue? It's giving me problems in mus where you usually duck and counter with your own peojectile/special characters like deadshot/darkseid specifically.

G11OST

Noob
I might have to keep input shortcuts on. I'm have a lot of trouble ducking under projectiles and trying to counter with my own df projectile/move just getting a regular input. Anybody else having this issue? It's giving me problems in mus where you usually duck and counter with your own peojectile/special characters like deadshot/darkseid specifically.
U have to go to neutral now and then input command or u'll just get f+button

I find it kind of sorry they couldn't just reduce the buffer window instead of removing it completely, but this is better I guess, game won't decide your moves by it self now

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
  • Several projectile attacks have been changed to interact correctly with projectile affecting special moves (such as Captain Cold’s The Wall MeterBurn). These moves are:
  • Deadshot – Bullet Barrage
HOLY CRAP !

*goes online finds a deadshot picks captain cold