What's new

Injustice 2 Patch Notes - July Update

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
  • Black Canary - Canary Cry character power attacks no longer interacts with projectile affecting special moves
Can someone explain this one to me? I didn't think her trait counted as a projectile in the first place, you would take damage when you hit Cold with it while he had his armor up
It means fuck captain cold boyzz matchup swings for dayss!!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm really happy they kept the character changes to a minimum. That is a first in NRS patch history.
As much as I'd love to see Brainiac and Swamp get their fair slice of viability pie, it's still way too soon for matchup upheaval.

(Black Adam is still effing ridiculous, though. Sorry not sorry, he is.)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
You say "bugs" but I see balance changes.

" Air Heat Vision follow up from Rising Grab is now a hard knockdown to prevent it from being punishable on hit in certain circumstances (This does not apply in Completive / Tournament Mode)"
Bugs can affect gameplay. I character x has a move that's supposed to be plus but it's actually punishable, that's a bug and fixing it will certainly affect balance.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this new Completive mode. I'm wondering if it refers to the version of the game when its "complete", i.e. after all patches - so probably when BA and Atrocitus suck and Cyborg is top-tier.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
We as a community are fucking winners, thank you SO MUCH NRS, thank you for being the best santa of all time, i love you guys.

This. I am honestly PROUD to be an NRS player right now, more than ever. This list reads like a laundry list of community complaints and general issues fixed in ONE GO. In SFV, its been a year and a half and they havent see basic fucking quality of life improvements.

NRS has done an amazing job on this and, to me, shown they not only listen, but give at least some measurable amount of a shit. This also tells me that we, as the INj/NRS/MK community, are sitting on one *amazing* game that's going to have a long and excellent run.

NRs kicked ass and deserves credit.

Captain l2ed

White wolf
Why no change to the corner interaction of red sun prison? You know the one where you can keep sending drones? Worse deal in history

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
The patch didn't completely fix the dashing issue in alt controls. It still stores the directional input even if you're holding it. I feel like that is really the main problem. Walking stopping then walking again in the same direction results in accidental dashes too often. They did make it so that the input canceled out when you hit a diagonal, though. This makes it so that it doesn t happen during fuzzy guards.

It's better than before at least...

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I like the open next mother box option but how about next patch we get the ability to purchase more than 1 at a time nrs pls.

E

Eldriken

@Blitzace10, if memory serves, it was like 1.110GB or something around there, maybe more. I just know it's not that big of a patch compared to what we're used to these days. =P

The patch didn't completely fix the dashing issue in alt controls. It still stores the directional input even if you're holding it. I feel like that is really the main problem. Walking stopping then walking again in the same direction results in accidental dashes too often. They did make it so that the input canceled out when you hit a diagonal, though. This makes it so that it doesn t happen during fuzzy guards.

It's better than before at least...
maybe you should gidgud?