What's new

Injustice 2 Official February Update (Patch)

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Great patch, really like the changes for both Sub-Zero and Starfire. The changes for Poison Ivy and Raiden are also great.

I’m ok with it , I just wanted cold buffs and make 22 in Hellboy string not have the second 2 whiff if they crouch at a certain distance

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
* General stability and Online stability improvements

Why do they keep copying and pasting this?

I still can't outright refuse Wi-Fi players in rank so nothing has been stabilized or improved.

Whatever man.

Sent from my Silicon Valley North Waterloo using Test Your Might mobile app

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Alright let's see these joker changes....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alright let's see these joker changes....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hey, I feel ya, but it's better than getting nerfed like Grodd did lol

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Grodd's Stampede cancels now (presumably) being easier to execute might be the biggest win anyone gets in this patch, except maybe Aquaman depending on how good buffed Scoop actually is.

Like...this is way more a quality of life patch than a mass shift in the meta. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing because the VS balance in this game is arguably less whacked out than any NRS game at the Before Year Two mark has been by far IMO, even in spite of certain characters being invalidated.

Grodd's Stampede cancels now (presumably) being easier to execute might be the biggest win anyone gets in this patch, except maybe Aquaman depending on how good buffed Scoop actually is.

Like...this is way more a quality of life patch than a mass shift in the meta. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing because the VS balance in this game is arguably less whacked out than any NRS game at the Before Year Two mark has been by far IMO, even in spite of certain characters being invalidated.
They're -3 now... he got so much worse

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
They're -3 now... he got so much worse
oh fuck. okay, i missed that.
so they're finally made easier to do, but the negativity makes them useless on a Kotal Kahn Blood Totem level now...that's really messed up.

Also, can we all agree with the man @PLAYING TO WIN that Deadshot got all of the viability ass whipping that people have wanted to give a bullet hell character since Deathstroke? At least Slade had enough going for him that he could live with having to be a jack of all trades character; Floyd does not. You can't make a bullet hell character with sub-par bullets.

oh fuck. okay, i missed that.
so they're finally made easier to do, but the negativity makes them useless on a Kotal Kahn Blood Totem level now...that's really messed up.

Also, can we all agree with the man @PLAYING TO WIN that Deadshot got all of the viability ass whipping that people have wanted to give a bullet hell character since Deathstroke? At least Slade had enough going for him that he could live with having to be a jack of all trades character; Floyd does not. You can't make a bullet hell character with sub-par bullets.
they literally gave up on him. i guess they did not think there was anyway to fix him with out making him broken. the real issue is that he was poorly designed.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
they literally gave up on him. i guess they did not think there was anyway to fix him with out making him broken. the real issue is that he was poorly designed.
RiBBz looks at his original main Captain Cold in utter shock after someone says Deadshot was a poor design.

RiBBz looks at his original main Captain Cold in utter shock after someone says Deadshot was a poor design.
Cold was actually super interesting and complicated. He needed a better high shot. Faster moving across the screen like Zod and he would have been relevant