What's new

Injustice 2 Mobile Launch Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Released yesterday, check out the Injustice2Go "Injustice 2 Mobile" game. Like before, you're able to unlock items on the console version of the game via this mobile version. It's FREE and will likely be even more popular than the first game! Check out the trailer below!

Attachments

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Been playing the game for a few days now. Optimizing my combos and perfecting my setups. Tightening my execution you know?

Level 18 Batman BNB:
Tap, tap~swipe, tap tap,tapxxhome button

^Decent damage and exits the application when blocked.

In all seriousness, some of the character portraits are pretty damn sick.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Been playing the game for a few days now. Optimizing my combos and perfecting my setups. Tightening my execution you know?

Level 18 Batman BNB:
Tap, tap~swipe, tap tap,tapxxhome button

^Decent damage and exits the application when blocked.

In all seriousness, some of the character portraits are pretty damn sick.
Joking aside, I would actually love if someone would tell me how to optimize the shit im doing in this game.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I wish I could just buy the stuff you unlock in this game for $20 or something. These games just feel like work instead of fun. I still have nightmares about playing the last one to unlock console skins.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wish I could just buy the stuff you unlock in this game for $20 or something. These games just feel like work instead of fun. I still have nightmares about playing the last one to unlock console skins.
Was wondering the same thing, can I just buy the Grid skin instead of playing this game? I can't even do it because my phone is so full I have to clear and delete other apps. I'm sure there will be a way to download the mobile skins, but it may not be available til later like they did with MKX "mobile exclusives skins" Plus they did say we could use real money to buy shaders, premiere skins, skins etc so I wonder if that includes the ones we unlock in mobile version too? Hope so.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Was wondering the same thing, can I just buy the Grid skin instead of playing this game? I can't even do it because my phone is so full I have to clear and delete other apps. I'm sure there will be a way to download the mobile skins, but it may not be available til later like they did with MKX "mobile exclusives skins" Plus they did say we could use real money to buy shaders, premiere skins, skins etc so I wonder if that includes the ones we unlock in mobile version too? Hope so.
Probably won't be able to buy the stuff you unlock via mobile, unfortunately. If I have to, I'll help people get these skins locked behind the mobile version.

Edit - Ugh. looks like I can't even play the mobile version. It requires iOS 10 or later and I'm jailbroken on 9.3.3. Nothing is worth losing my jailbreak.

Lokheit

Noob
Joking aside, I would actually love if someone would tell me how to optimize the shit im doing in this game.
Same here, so far either I'm doing something wrong or swipe up and swipe down can't be continued (swipe up seem to even be disadvantageous) and swipe forward can only be continued once. I mostly go tap×3, swipe forward, tap×3, and either swipe down or special (remove the first tap×3 if the opponent os too far).

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Same here, so far either I'm doing something wrong or swipe up and swipe down can't be continued (swipe up seem to even be disadvantageous) and swipe forward can only be continued once. I mostly go tap×3, swipe forward, tap×3, and either swipe down or special (remove the first tap×3 if the opponent os too far).
Following the second tapx3 i usually swipe back and tap immediately, this will cause your character to throw a projectile, doesn't usually hit, but gives some space and time to block.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Probably won't be able to buy the stuff you unlock via mobile, unfortunately. If I have to, I'll help people get these skins locked behind the mobile version.

Edit - Ugh. looks like I can't even play the mobile version. It requires iOS 10 or later and I'm jailbroken on 9.3.3. Nothing is worth losing my jailbreak.
Same here, lol I use an android that's 2 years old. Even if I deleted a few apps, made room the game would probably run slow or lag a bit lol. They'll probably eventually have them available a year from now like they did with MK X. Like I remember wanting that Mileena skin classic didn't get it til a year after. One day I was getting random costumes the rest they made available to dl finally lol. That's cool though. I didn't know people could do that, have no idea how that works with helping others get skins.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I've been able to fairly consistently beat opponents close to 2K threat higher than me. After a little more testing I'll post a guide if I can make sure I've got the game figured out.