What's new

Injustice 2 - Missing Voice actors

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Hey all,

I was wondering if you guys know who the voice actors behind these characters are. I am currently missing only 4:

Black Adam, Darkseid, Joker, Swamp Thing

Also, I am not sure about these, can someone confirm any of these?

Gorilla Grodd - Travis Willingham
Atrocitus - Travis Willingham
Blue Beetle - Anthony Del Rio
Flash - Grant Gustin
Green Arrow - Neil Mcdonough or Alan Tudyk
Captain Cold - Thomas Howell
Firestorm - Dante Basco
Bane - Fred Tatasciore

Thanks a lot guys!

Peace!

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
People are saying that it's not him, Troy Baker maybe? I haven't heard the clip in question.
Maybe, but i can't imagine it not being Mark Hamill for such a huge project, especially with Kevin Conroy returning as Batman.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
God no, Grant doesn't voice the Flash. Sounds nothing like him lol. Probably the same guy who did his voice last time. Let me look for his name

Edit: I believe it is/was Neal McDonough, the guy who plays Damian Darhk on Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I wish Troy Baker was Joker in more things. He's like 2% less than then Hamill, he's was a great Joker in Arkham Origins. Hopefully when Hamill is finally done, Baker takes over in all things Joker.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Joker = Mark Hamill
People are saying that it's not him, Troy Baker maybe? I haven't heard the clip in question.
Nope, i believe its actually Richard Epcar Jokers MK vs DC/Injustice 1 voice over actor! Hamill does jokers voice on special occasions though (like the killing joke movie, and the Batman games etc)