What's new

Injustice 2 Mechanics: what would you like to see?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
MKX is coming out next week which probably means that NRS is or will be working in the next iteration of injustice.
What would you guys like to see in the next iteration?
what would you want gone for good?
B3 Cancels:
I would like the b3 cancels to cost 1 meter, this would give all characters a universal combo starter.
F3 should cost 2 bars because that's an overhead and it would be too good to have an overhead that leads into full combo for one bar.
Interactables:
I would like interactable usage to be dependent on every character powers, for example flash is technically a ability character, but he could easily throw interactables like the power characters due to his skill set.
same goes for characters that use magic.
Traits:
More of those broken traits, I love how most of the characters have some extremely broken traits.
Just make sure, that no character has useless traits(Looking and you joker).
Waging system:
I feel like the wager system needs some tweaking so that every meter makes a difference.
Make using every meter bar worth it

I would like bigger character models, NRS please.
NRS is probably aware of this, but the success of injustice 2 is dependent on whether or not Poison Ivy is playable or not. Don't mess this one up.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Get rid of trait button and turn traits into special moves which can be used for power-boost or changing fighting stance.

Get rid of clash system

3 variations per character, each variation comes with its own supermove.

Replace Batgril with Batwoman(kate) and give Catwoman's spot to Poison ivy.

Multiple skins per character with their own voice actors. e.g Zod skin with its own voice for Superman.

It would be fun to play with different variation and costumes. Lets just say green lantern comes with 3 variations and 3 skins.

Variation #1 Pilot, this variation represents Hal jordan's play style.

Variation #2 architect, this variation is based on John stewart.

Variation #3, Street racer, this variation is based on Simon Baz.

In story mode when you encounter Hal jordan, he is always using pilot variation but in ladder/vs/online you can choose John stewart skin and play with Hal or Simon's variations and vice versa.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
injustice 1 had unique dialogue even in mirror matches. youre right, i dont understand your post.
Not for everybody I'm surprised I have to spell it out for you. In MKX everybody has something to say to everybody. In Injustice characters have unique dialogue for certain characters for everyone else it's the same few lines. Catwoman doesn't have anything to say to Superman, Harley doesn't have anything to say against Bane etc. etc.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Zod should return :D it would be instant main since I played him so much. Static shock. And some other people

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Less focus on Batman characters. The Bat family is awesome, but show some love to the other DC heroes and their villains as well.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Make clashes not take a lifetime and break the flow of the game while also having some system imbalances. Actually just remove them.

Nerf the shit out of intractables.

No molasses walkspeeds.

More trait options.

Or release Shaolin Monks 2 instead.

Have a nice day everybody.

BRUTALITY

Banned
Not for everybody I'm surprised I have to spell it out for you. In MKX everybody has something to say to everybody. In Injustice characters have unique dialogue for certain characters for everyone else it's the same few lines. Catwoman doesn't have anything to say to Superman, Harley doesn't have anything to say against Bane etc. etc.
wow simple question dude sorry you had to SPELL IT OUT for an IDIOT like me

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Walk Speed increase.

Lower interactable damage or make the damage scale when used in a combo

Power Girl

Val-Zod playable or atleast a skin.

I'd like to see:

- Run mechanic: Now that MKX has a run mechanic I think is very possible that NRS will put something similar on Injustice 2, I'd like it to be like the run in Guilty Gear and KOF for example (foward, foward and hold)

- Faster gameplay: I believe it woud be nice if the gameplay were a bit more faster overall.

- More characters: At least 30 characters or something, there are so many cool characters in the DC Universe that would be amazing to play in Injustice 2, like Poison Ivy, Beast Boy, Starfire...