What's new

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition patch goes live on Thursday! (03/22/18)

Kokoko

Somehow
According to the WB forums, the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition patch goes live on Thursday, March 22nd!!!

New gear, premiere skin(s) and a revamped tutorial. Maybe a balance patch with more Firestorm buffs? We'll find out soon. There’s a Watchtower stream tomorrow - 3:00 CST, as always. Don't forget to join https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

And make sure to spend as many of your regen tokens as you can. With this patch everyone will lose them and start collect from the beginning. Do you agree with it? Well, you have no choice. Go and spend tokens now!
https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Regen-Token-conversion/m-p/1824127

edited & promoted by HellblazerHawkman*

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
They should give us source crystals for regen tokens instead of credits.
I think the idea to turn them into credits is so that you buy more boxes, get more gear, then sell the gear, to get the tokens back. That is the main/fastest method to so anyway.
But it would be godlike if they gave out some crystals...

Kokoko

Somehow
Spend that shit!!
The only way to spend my credits - buy boxes with gear. 400 boxes = 1500+ gear pieces. I'm perfectionist and freaking out when it comes to gear. I collect only epic gear without duplicates. Quite possible, that I'll remove 98% of received gear. Which means, that I'll spend a few hours, get back 1/4 of my credits and 100-200 new regen tokens.

Nah, I better lose those shit.

The only way to spend my credits - buy boxes with gear. 400 boxes = 1500+ gear pieces. I'm perfectionist and freaking out when it comes to gear. I collect only epic gear without duplicates. Quite possible, that I'll remove 98% of received gear. Which means, that I'll spend a few hours, get back 1/4 of my credits and 100-200 new regen tokens.

Nah, I better lose those shit.
You know what would be nice? If they allowed us to purchase platinum and diamond mother boxes. I get what you’re saying, buying hundreds of gold mother boxes does seem like a waste of credits for the amount of epics you get.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Regen tokens are easy as hell to get so I have no concerns about them being lost especially if they get converted into coins.

My only issue is I would like it if I could buy these gear sets instead of having to earn them with luck like for example if there's three new gear sets total, get one set from completing the new tutorial with your character(s), one for level 25 and one for level 30 as opposed to having it where some gear pieces you have to fight with getting for months and months especially complete gear sets.

Regen tokens are easy as hell to get so I have no concerns about them being lost especially if they get converted into coins.

My only issue is I would like it if I could buy these gear sets instead of having to earn them with luck like for example if there's three new gear sets total, get one set from completing the new tutorial with your character(s), one for level 25 and one for level 30 as opposed to having it where some gear pieces you have to fight with getting for months and months especially complete gear sets.
I have over 4,000 matches (online and offline) both with GL and Atro and I still don't have all of their sets. But I can watch Youtube videos of guys that have literally every set for every character WTF!! Shit's kind of annoying. I'd definitely throw a small amount of cash to get these news sets all at once.

trufenix

bye felicia
I have over 4,000 matches (online and offline) both with GL and Atro and I still don't have all of their sets. But I can watch Youtube videos of guys that have literally every set for every character WTF!! Shit's kind of annoying. I'd definitely throw a small amount of cash to get these news sets all at once.
Then you've been wasting your time, because the game says pretty clearly that the best way to get gear sets is grinding the multiverse.

ihope that in the patch they buff captain cold and dead shoot, and nerf firestorm
BUFF CAPTAIN COLD.
BUFF CAPTAIN COLD.
A PATCH MUST BE = BUFF CAPTAIN COLD.
A PATCH AND NO BUFF TO CAPTAIN COLD IS NOT A PATCH.
MAKE INTERACTABLES WORK LIKE DAY ONE FOR COLD ONLY.
AND REVERT HIS NERFS.
IDGAF ABOUT OTHER CHARS.

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Bruh I still don't have cyborgs technomorph mask

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Remind me again why people thought this would have balancing LMAO.

Expect a patch in May during the game's anniversary since it matches up with the 3 months of when they balance the game.

It'll probably be the last one too because E3 will be around the corner for a possible MK11 announcement.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Isn't the patch supposed to be live by now?

EDIT: Got it, and yep, it looks awesome, so far so good.

Last edited:

kevkopdx

Noob
Looks like you get 1000 credits per Regen token, I got 670,000 credits lol enough for like 10 mother boxes ;) yippee