Injustice 2 Legendary Edition patch goes live on Thursday! (03/22/18)

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Kokoko, Mar 20, 2018.

By Kokoko on Mar 20, 2018 at 5:49 PM
  1. Kokoko

Kokoko Somehow

According to the WB forums, the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition patch goes live on Thursday, March 22nd!!!

New gear, premiere skin(s) and a revamped tutorial. Maybe a balance patch with more Firestorm buffs? We'll find out soon. There’s a Watchtower stream tomorrow - 3:00 CST, as always. Don't forget to join https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

And make sure to spend as many of your regen tokens as you can. With this patch everyone will lose them and start collect from the beginning. Do you agree with it? Well, you have no choice. Go and spend tokens now!
    https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Regen-Token-conversion/m-p/1824127

[​IMG]

edited & promoted by HellblazerHawkman*

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Roy Arkon, x TeeJay o and Espio like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Kokoko, Mar 20, 2018.

1. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      They should give us source crystals for regen tokens instead of credits.
    2. Jhonnykiller45
      Jhonnykiller45
      I think the idea to turn them into credits is so that you buy more boxes, get more gear, then sell the gear, to get the tokens back. That is the main/fastest method to so anyway.
      But it would be godlike if they gave out some crystals...
      II Tundra II likes this.
    3. Kokoko
      Kokoko
      I have 9,999,999 credits. If they won't increase this limit, I'll get 0 credits and lost all my regen tokens. Sounds like a fair exchange.
    4. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      Spend that shit!!
    5. Kokoko
      Kokoko
      The only way to spend my credits - buy boxes with gear. 400 boxes = 1500+ gear pieces. I'm perfectionist and freaking out when it comes to gear. I collect only epic gear without duplicates. Quite possible, that I'll remove 98% of received gear. Which means, that I'll spend a few hours, get back 1/4 of my credits and 100-200 new regen tokens.

Nah, I better lose those shit.
      Sage Leviathan and II Tundra II like this.
    6. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      You know what would be nice? If they allowed us to purchase platinum and diamond mother boxes. I get what you’re saying, buying hundreds of gold mother boxes does seem like a waste of credits for the amount of epics you get.
      Pygmy_Potato and Kokoko like this.
    7. Espio
      Espio
      Regen tokens are easy as hell to get so I have no concerns about them being lost especially if they get converted into coins.

My only issue is I would like it if I could buy these gear sets instead of having to earn them with luck like for example if there's three new gear sets total, get one set from completing the new tutorial with your character(s), one for level 25 and one for level 30 as opposed to having it where some gear pieces you have to fight with getting for months and months especially complete gear sets.
      just_2swift and II Tundra II like this.
    8. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      I have over 4,000 matches (online and offline) both with GL and Atro and I still don't have all of their sets. But I can watch Youtube videos of guys that have literally every set for every character WTF!! Shit's kind of annoying. I'd definitely throw a small amount of cash to get these news sets all at once.
    9. trufenix
      trufenix
      Then you've been wasting your time, because the game says pretty clearly that the best way to get gear sets is grinding the multiverse.
    10. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      When I said "offline" I guess I should of said Multiverse matches.
    11. CmC_HAt
      CmC_HAt
      ihope that in the patch they buff captain cold and dead shoot, and nerf firestorm
      neveradestroyer likes this.
    12. neveradestroyer
      neveradestroyer
      BUFF CAPTAIN COLD.
      BUFF CAPTAIN COLD.
      A PATCH MUST BE = BUFF CAPTAIN COLD.
      A PATCH AND NO BUFF TO CAPTAIN COLD IS NOT A PATCH.
      MAKE INTERACTABLES WORK LIKE DAY ONE FOR COLD ONLY.
      AND REVERT HIS NERFS.
      IDGAF ABOUT OTHER CHARS.
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    13. PetulantWaste
      PetulantWaste
      Are they going to be making any balance changes in this patch? I'm just curious if they've mentioned anything about it.

I'm hoping for a little bit of love for Raiden
      neveradestroyer likes this.
    14. DarksydeDash
      DarksydeDash
      no balance changes.
    15. just_2swift
      just_2swift
      Bruh I still don't have cyborgs technomorph mask
      II Tundra II likes this.
    16. Doctor Angel
      Doctor Angel
      Soooooooo, patch notes out yet?
    17. DarksydeDash
      DarksydeDash
      Remind me again why people thought this would have balancing LMAO.

Expect a patch in May during the game's anniversary since it matches up with the 3 months of when they balance the game.

It'll probably be the last one too because E3 will be around the corner for a possible MK11 announcement.
      Espionage and Espio like this.
    18. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Isn't the patch supposed to be live by now?

EDIT: Got it, and yep, it looks awesome, so far so good.
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    19. Sutter Pain
      Sutter Pain
      No pro tour announcement?
    20. Kokoko
      Kokoko
      FYI the latest patch locked some shaders. Hope, NRS will fix this problem soon.
      Espio likes this.
    21. kevkopdx
      kevkopdx
      Looks like you get 1000 credits per Regen token, I got 670,000 credits lol enough for like 10 mother boxes ;) yippee
    22. PetulantWaste
      PetulantWaste
      My game is stuttering even offline. Is anyone else experiencing this?
      Espio likes this.
    23. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      Yep, I experienced this during the tutorial. It felt like I was playing a WiFi Flash. Not like this...
      PetulantWaste likes this.
    24. kevkopdx
      kevkopdx
      Ya me too
      PetulantWaste likes this.