What's new

Injustice 2 intros - Including Darkseid!

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It just makes them look worse overall because they're being lazy on one end and meticulous on the other. If they were just lazy, you could at least make an argument that their recycling was for budget reasons.
Or maybe they recycled because they felt not much needed to be done to the legacy characters to make them feel like the character they're supposed to represent? Nah probably just lazy NRS at it again huh?

Hahahaha. You're reaching homie.

I'd love to hear your opinion on Capcom. Ryu's had the 3 same special moves since 1991.

Troll on.
Or maybe they recycled because they felt not much needed to be done to the legacy characters to make them feel like the character they're supposed to represent? Nah probably just lazy NRS at it again huh?
My bad I didn't mean legacy character moves I meant just overall recycled ones from other games. But I see people in here actually hoping Darkseid has the exact same fighting stance as Zod. So I guess recycling is pretty much baked into the NRS culture at this point.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
My bad I didn't mean legacy character moves I meant just overall recycled ones from other games. But I see people in here actually hoping Darkseid has the exact same fighting stance as Zod. So I guess recycling is pretty much baked into the NRS culture at this point.
Oh yea there's a big difference there. I think recycling is fine to a certain degree. There are specific moves that are fun/interesting in design that you want in your games and since NRS games are so...different, to normal 2D fighters, it tends to look a lot more samey than you might think.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
To be fair Darkseid literally stands like that whenever he's just around lol I know Zod had for stance but it really fits Darkseid more

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
Superman: Why leave the Regime for Grodd??
Bane: He does not treat me as his pet
Superman: I should've put a collar on you

Dope interaction.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Faces are spectacular as is the lip syncing. Good job NRS, loving the intros.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Far out! I think my train is now express stops only, skipping fate-ville and running straight onto dark-vegas!

Ima comin!