What's new

Injustice 2 Has Gone Gold!

Slymind

Noob
indeed, NRS is the peasants

I mean, that's more or less state of the art for the release date of MKX considering the 1080 wasn't out back then, so if you can't run it on that, the port is a problem. Even now it's still a top tier machine you got. I'm working with about the same, better processor, and yeah even on medium I get drops here and there, its not unplayable, its just poor quality.
Btw, do you think my processor is bottlenecking my GPU too much? budget was tight and i went with the best card i could afford, and with the cash that remained i bought this CPU, i heard the CPU market has been kinda stale, and despite some games that are CPU intensive, GPU should be the main focus(i did this setup on January this year, aiming for good performance at 1080p for modern games).

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Btw, do you think my processor is bottlenecking my GPU too much? budget was tight and i went with the best card i could afford, and with the cash that remained i bought this CPU, i heard the CPU market has been kinda stale, and despite some games that are CPU intensive, GPU should be the main focus(i did this setup on January this year, aiming for good performance at 1080p for modern games).
I'm not THE most knowledgable person, but I doubt it. Processors have improved faster than GPU's have, I5's are very capable tech, the extra processing power of the I7's goes largely unused in the current state of gaming. I'd say you're looking good man, but it's definitely the next thing you should upgrade if you are still on the same rig in 3+ years time.

Slymind

Noob
I'm not THE most knowledgable person, but I doubt it. Processors have improved faster than GPU's have, I5's are very capable tech, the extra processing power of the I7's goes largely unused in the current state of gaming. I'd say you're looking good man, but it's definitely the next thing you should upgrade if you are still on the same rig in 3+ years time.
Thx for the feedback, i fully intent to ride with my 1060 for years to come, a new CPU however might come a bit earlier, but still, no earlier than 2020, there are many great indies and slow specs PC games to play, that don't even require anything close to this.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Thx for the feedback, i fully intent to ride with my 1060 for years to come, a new CPU however might come a bit earlier, but still, no earlier than 2020, there are many great indies and slow specs PC games to play, that don't even require anything close to this.
thats my feelings man. I got a 980ti HYBRID which was absolutely the best card out on the market at the time except for maybe Titan X, my CPU is an i5-6600k but I plan on riding with that for a while, get an overclockable CPU and you can expect it to stay capable of performing for even longer. I'm planning on sticking with what I have until I run out of playable games, which is likely a while away.
I too cheaped out, I picked RAM based on the sake of my builds color scheme, and I've been punished for it as I'm starting to have RAM related issues, going to have to upgrade them soon. Plus it's really only ever me who gets to see the color scheme of the inside of my computer anyway lol