What's new

Injustice 2 Frame Data App: GunFrame

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
There's an app for iPhone and Android called "GunFrame". It has frame data for every character with all the characters information. It's incredibly handy especially if you're at a tournament. It just got an update for iOS so it can be used on iPhones now! This is not a sponsor or anything. @SneakyTortoise mentioned it a couple of days ago and it just got updated so I figured I'd share it.

Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=anbiapps.ggxrdframetool

iOS link:
GunFrame by Andreas Biersack
https://appsto.re/us/NgsZ-.i

Patreon to support the creator: https://www.patreon.com/anbi

Follow the creator of the app on twitter @ www.twitter.com/GFAnBi @GFAnBi

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Was going to make this exact thread. The app is a godsend. Glad you apple fools have it for Injustice 2 as well now :p

Edit: it also has a handy notes section split up into general and character-specific, for you to note down things that may be important to remember in certain MUs

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Was going to make this exact thread. The app is a godsend. Glad you apple fools have it for Injustice 2 as well now :p

Edit: it also has a handy notes section split up into general and character-specific, for you to note down things that may be important to remember in certain MUs
Yeah, I got hype when I saw there was an update for it, figured it would be adding Injustice 2 for iOS.

Gonna be nice being able to learn frame data while at work. Especially since I've been severely lacking practice lately.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Thank you for making the Thread and updating it with info.

If you guys find any mistakes in the frame data just tag me.

(also open for suggestions, again just DM or tag me)
The app is fantastic, thank you for it!

The only suggestion I could offer, is that when I select a character to have a look at the frame data, then turn my phone landscape, currently the page is split in half: half with the character stats (strength, ability, defence, health) and half is the frame data.

It would be nice if we could drag the frame data table up so that it takes up the full screen.

Also, being able to fix columns in place might be useful.

GFAnBi

GunFrame & AirdashDB Developer
@SneakyTortoise Yeah in landscape it's super clunky to use and to be honest I've not used my phone in landscape mode for a hot minute.
But youre completely right, landscape kinda sucks.

Fixing columns is sadly not possible with the current implementation, although I can change the order in which the columns are displayed. As a NRS newbie I didnt really know which move attributes are the most important

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
@SneakyTortoise Yeah in landscape it's super clunky to use and to be honest I've not used my phone in landscape mode for a hot minute.
But youre completely right, landscape kinda sucks.

Fixing columns is sadly not possible with the current implementation, although I can change the order in which the columns are displayed. As a NRS newbie I didnt really know which move attributes are the most important
That's no problem at all. The order they're displayed at the moment is perfectly logical and the way it should be imo. Was just wondering about fixing columns as sometimes I'd like to scroll down, keeping startup there, but also seeing block advantage at the same time.

But that's just situational.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Is it a direct copy of the frame data in game?

How trustworthy is the frame data in game this time round? I remember them having to make adjustments in MKX for a while to correct it

GFAnBi

GunFrame & AirdashDB Developer
Is it a direct copy of the frame data in game?

How trustworthy is the frame data in game this time round? I remember them having to make adjustments in MKX for a while to correct it
It's a direct copy of the ingame frame data (sans human error, aka typos etc)

If the community discovers inaccuracies in the ingame frame data, I'm more than willing to adjust those values in the app.

We anime now?
I mean... how many characters have airdashes?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
It's a direct copy of the ingame frame data (sans human error, aka typos etc)

If the community discovers inaccuracies in the ingame frame data, I'm more than willing to adjust those values in the app.

I mean... how many characters have airdashes?
Umm. Like 3 or 4? One only has an air dash 1 out of 5 times that you use her trait.