What's new

Injustice 2 Exhibition matches at Insomnia Gaming Festival

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Ketchup and Mustard have just broken the news, via Twitter, that they will be commentating some Injustice 2 exhibition matches at this year's Insomnia Gaming Festival - Insomnia60. Injustice 2 has a slot for exhibitions on the Saturday (15th of April).

The exhibition matches will feature @PND OmegaK @Undeadjim @Nivek and MissusJimmy.

When more info is revealed, regarding a stream, I'll be sure to follow up with the details.
For more about the festival, and to buy tickets if you'd like to attend, head to their site:
https://insomniagamingfestival.com

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Does anyone know if they are doing a non gear and gear-on exhibition? or should we expect what a standard injustice 2 tournament would be.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Just a reminder that these Injustice 2 exhibition matches will be happening tomorrow at 4pm (BST).
https://insomniagamingfestival.com/whats-on/injustice-2-is-coming-to-insomnia60/

The game is also available to play over the 4 days of the festival, for anyone in the Birmingham area who wants to head down.

I'm yet to find specific info regarding a stream, but I think it will likely be streamed at twitch.tv/MultiplayEsports

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
The only thing that i can answer you is that i am gonna play WW and she is gonna look better than ever! ;) @Awkward Sloth
When I saw your name It made me happy. I m interested in knowing how wonder woman's bracelet parry works this time. Tyler said it reflects projectiles but they haven't shown it in action. Try to play against characters with projectile and see if it reflects projectiles. High, mid, low.

Last edited:

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Apparently it starts now according to their twitter video, they said at 4, which I'm guessing is GMT. Real stupid that there's no stream though, would make a lot of sense to get a load of people watching.

trufenix

bye felicia
It was probably already a pretty stupendous effort just for them to get the game and let people play it for four weeks. I think we can live without a stream.