What's new

Injustice 2: Execution Difficulty- Rate the Characters

Sazbak

Noob
Well i tried this combo and its not easy, but after a little bit of practice I manage to do it 10/10 on both sides.
Its a matter of timing b1 correctly, the rest is autopilot.

proof:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/rainus/video/54309955
I have just started watching it but you have already dropped it at the 2nd and 3rd attempt.
Watch the hit count because you inputted the b3 too late. The real hard part in this combo is the b3.
In a real game the opponent would have blocked the b3 so it would be obvious you dropped it.

Edit: Actually you dropped all of them, just checked it.
It's not surprise though since you thought even the first one was successful so you didn't bother with the timing for the rest of them.

Last edited:

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
you are right, I should set block to auto lol my bad. Ill try
again after Argentina match.

Edit: I deleted the previous video, obviousky i should set dummy to auto block, and I figured out that I pressed b3 too late, now it works perfectly, as I said before its a matter of timing.

proof:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/rainus/video/54318001

For me these Harley combos are much harder. I drop them from time to time so I cant agree with that she is easy.

Easy Queen:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/rainus/video/54317646

Last edited:

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Do people actually have problems with grabs being 3 directions? I remember struggling with it for like the first week of playing Bane maybe.

Only time I dropped one recently was if I was drunk or if I was drinking at the time.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Do people actually have problems with grabs being 3 directions? I remember struggling with it for like the first week of playing Bane maybe.

Only time I dropped one recently was if I was drunk or if I was drinking at the time.
Play Doctor (grab) is not difficult at all, I have a practice of playing Killer Frost :) The really difficult part of these combos is F1 after b3.

Cursa

That depends on what characters you play with/against :D
Seriously though, meter gain is also pretty huge in general, so...
I agree. Basically every character in the game relies on meter pretty heavily minus one or two who can kinda live without it, but even then it's never a bad thing to have.

I like it tbh. I feel it adds more to playing character who are meter intensive, like Atom. GIves them weaknesses they might not have had otherwise, or gives characters like Bane strengths they wouldn't have bad.

Sazbak

Noob
you are right, I should set block to auto lol my bad. Ill try
again after Argentina match.

Edit: I deleted the previous video, obviousky i should set dummy to auto block, and I figured out that I pressed b3 too late, now it works perfectly, as I said before its a matter of timing.

proof:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/rainus/video/54318001

For me these Harley combos are much harder. I drop them from time to time so I cant agree with that she is easy.

Easy Queen:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/rainus/video/54317646
That's awesome I probably couldn't have done 10 out of 10. But still I often see these combos dropped and funnily the first video that I came across showed this.
This Akro video has been uploaded a few days ago and I barely watched it so I decided to just do 5 seconds jumps with the arrow keys from the beginning until I found this combo for the first time. I knew it's kinda impossible task since what are odds that someone will drop it the 1st time but funnily it happened.

23:30

And it's not just Akro I saw this combo being dropped by Yungmonster too from time to time and I'm not saying they drop it half the time or something but even if you drop it 2-3 times I don't think it's worth it because of the scenario you are put in.

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I tend to do a lot of d3 instead of grab when I'm after hiatus or something, heh.

But it's not like it's hard, it's rather just superfluous and I don't quite understand why insisting on an extra direction.

Cursa

I tend to do a lot of d3 instead of grab when I'm after hiatus or something, heh.

But it's not like it's hard, it's rather just superfluous and I don't quite understand why insisting on an extra direction.
Just feels like a staple for command grabs to me now lol. Like I was playing Swampy the other day and was trying to remember what his grab was doing DBF2, DBF3 and all the like, eventually caved in and looked it up on the moves list to find out it's only 2 inputs.

Took me like a minute to find out which move it was still lol

I like it as 3 inputs for some reason. Idk why. If you think about, an unblockable move probably should be harder to do than a blockable one

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
As long as the dpad isn‘t completly loose command grabs are pretty easy imo it‘s just a matter of practise, same with ia‘s

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Top 5 hardest characters to use easily in terms of execution and overall playability in no particular order. Fill in the blanks where need apply:

1. Joker

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cursa

Top 5 hardest characters to use easily in terms of execution and overall playability in no particular order. Fill in the blanks where need apply:

1. Joker

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
solid meme

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Just feels like a staple for command grabs to me now lol.
I feel that, in a way, is a reasoning behind this all. This dbf is like an abridged 360, going back to FGs' early days and special throws at the time.

I like it as 3 inputs for some reason. Idk why. If you think about, an unblockable move probably should be harder to do than a blockable one
I mean, pretty much every move beats something and loses to something else, blocks being somewhere on those lists. Specific situations and risk/reward aside, fundamentally throws don't really cover that much more of your opponent's options than strings of strikes.