What's new

Injustice 2 down on all platforms.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
They brought new ads to the game about a month ago, i was expecting an inju3 add...

The servers i don't think are rleated, if you've tried, you'll see you can't even get into single player

I was thinking my ps4 pro was crapping out on me. I keep getting error message ce-34878-0 every time I try to boot to the menu. NRS must be updating the game with another ad. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Definitely lots of reports everywhere and I didn't didn't have any luck starting it. Seen lots of people saying "bought this today/last week and I can't play." I doubt it was deliberate but I also doubt anyone is going in over the holiday weekend to look into it.

I wasn't a huge fan of the game, but I did buy multiple copies, and think it's fun to mess around with from time to time. I'd prefer for it to continue to work, and that generally be something you can just expect of stuff.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
Definitely lots of reports everywhere and I didn't didn't have any luck starting it. Seen lots of people saying "bought this today/last week and I can't play." I doubt it was deliberate but I also doubt anyone is going in over the holiday weekend to look into it.

I wasn't a huge fan of the game, but I did buy multiple copies, and think it's fun to mess around with from time to time. I'd prefer for it to continue to work, and that generally be something you can just expect of stuff.
Still broken :laughing:

Yeah bet. So I think the game is mad trash. Clunky and disgusting. Black Manta and Enchantress are cool tho.

That meme makes no sense. I don’t care that people like it. I’m glad people enjoy it. It’s
The meme makes perfect sense. You clearly do care why else would you be here? Please keep typing about how you don't care. The point of this thread was about a bug crashing injustice 2 on all systems that was keeping people who still do enjoy the game from playing. Thankfully thats been resolved. No one was asking about anyones opinion of the game itself. Create your own thread if you just want to shit on the game.

Last edited:
I know this goes without saying but there should be a patch 1.21 (on ps4 ) when you boot up the game. I've got the legendary edition and it works fine for me. Try deleting your save file (save it on the cloud or some other storage device first) than try to boot the game without it. If the game works without it than close it and redownload your save file and see if that fixes it.Worst case scenario a reinstall may be your best option.

Last edited:

Komatose

The Prettiest
The meme makes perfect sense. You clearly do care why else would you be here? Please keep typing about how you don't care. The point of this thread was about a bug crashing injustice 2 on all systems that was keeping people who still do enjoy the game from playing. Thankfully thats been resolved. No one was asking about anyones opinion of the game itself. Create your own thread if you just want to shit on the game.
Don’t need your permission to speak or give my opinion, my friend. But thanks for the words you have chose to display to me.
Oh really? care to elabroate? I think a lot of others would be keen to hear
Honestly, I just don’t like it personally. It’s not a bad game. It’s fun, just hard for me to take seriously. I don’t think it’s a bad game at all.

Don’t need your permission to speak or give my opinion, my friend. But thanks for the words you have chose to display to me.

Honestly, I just don’t like it personally. It’s not a bad game. It’s fun, just hard for me to take seriously. I don’t think it’s a bad game at all.
Your absolutely right please continue to share your thoughts. Maybe someday you’ll pick up on the sarcasm.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Let’s all just settle down, there’s no need to carry on like school children. This is a forum where people are allowed to express their opinions so either debate why the game is/isn’t shit or ignore it but there’s no need for unnecessary snide comments.