What's new

Injustice 2 Confirmed for PC, Beta Is Live NOW

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Our resident Polish inside source @Immortal has told many of us that this has been in the works since last year, but NRS confirmed today that Injustice 2 is coming for PC for Steam and Windows Store, ported by QLOC.

Update: Beta is live now

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/927598537835085824
An open beta is launching tomorrow, October 25th.
Update: Beta coming soon: https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/922943647141777409

QLOC are also the developers responsible for the highly appraised PC port of MKXL. So it appears that Injustice 2 will be in good hands.

Have fun people.

Source:
http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/24/injustice-2-is-coming-to-pc-open-beta-starts-tomorrow/

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Excellent news, I had a feeling that a PC might come in the future. WB learned from their mistakes not to rush the PC port like they did with the MKX PC Port as well as hiring QLOC right from the start this time around.

Cause NRS has such a great history with their PC ports.
Except that none of those ports were made by NRS, they were made by other studios, HVS and QLOC, and HVS was the problematic one, but QLOC have proven themselves.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
anyone wanna take a bet on what kind of bugs its gonna have?
This is a completely different company -- the one that came in and basically saved the last port when it mattered.

I have high hopes for this port and I'm looking forward to picking it up when it comes out :D

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
They fixed mkxl using qloc so this may be good. Glad they are doing a beta though as I would not buy this unless after reviews as wb has burned me to bad with pc ports even though mk9 was good imo. The company that made mk9, mkx (prior to mkxl) and injustice one known as high voltage shouldn't be allowed to make tiger handheld games imo. Hoping for the best but knowing qloc is doing this I feel confident it will be a good port

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Excellent news, I had a feeling that a PC might come in the future. WB learned from their mistakes not to rush the PC port like they did with the MKX PC Port as well as hiring QLOC right from the start this time around.

Except that none of those ports were made by NRS, they were made by other studios, HVS and QLOC, and HVS was the problematic one, but QLOC have proven themselves.
Going to be honest here. I wasn't expecting a port until they made an ultimate version but glad it's sooner then later!

I hope this port does well. But after the MKX port i hope people do remember to think before they buy this version. I know these guys are better than the last devs but remember its not guaranteed that there will be zero issues.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
awesome... Everyone knew it was coming and I'm glad they took time on it this time.. Big hopes for this!!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I hope this port does well. But after the MKX port i hope people do remember to think before they buy this version. I know these guys are better than the last devs but remember its not guaranteed that there will be zero issues.
Lol you and anyone else talking about bugs - it's an OPEN BETA. Check for yourself how buggy it is, for free