What's new

Injustice 2 Character Reveal on March 30th!

Gamer68

Fujin!
The official site has been updated, and we have a date for another character reveal -- March 30th!

https://www.injustice.com/?gclid=CLuB1qyPzdECFYeCswodeZYNRg

Is it another Shattered Alliances trailer? Maybe for the Society? Or maybe it's just a standalone reveal trailer. Anyway, here are the remaining characters from the leaked list that still need to be revealed:

• Captain Cold
  • The Joker
  • Scarecrow

Who do you want to see?

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Ah can't believe I forgot scarecrow, you guys talk about him with such certainty I forgot it hasn't been official. I hope it's an official reveal for scarecrow then.

Gamer68

Fujin!

Kokoko

Somehow
They release story trailers every two weeks

02/23 - Shattered Alliances part 1
03/09 - Shattered Alliances part 2
03/23 - Shattered Alliances part 3

Only one week passed. I bet that this will be the character reveal trailer. Captain Cold or Scarecrow.

Gamer68

Fujin!
They release story trailers every two weeks

02/23 - Shattered Alliances part 1
03/09 - Shattered Alliances part 2
03/23 - Shattered Alliances part 3

Only one week passed. I bet that this will be the character reveal trailer. Captain Cold or Scarecrow.
Well, if there's a Shattered Alliances part 4 it's probably going to be the Society, and Captain Cold will probably be revealed there. So if this IS a standalone reveal, then it probably isn't CC.

It could be The Joker since it's so close to April Fools, they could reveal him and also the Fun House stage. But I kinda have a feeling they are saving him for last.

So yeah, Scarecrow is probably the most likely.

myri

Time Warrior
In before they reveal Red Hood and Starfire on 30th and then April Fools reveal on the 1st showing Joker just to troll the shit out of people.

Last edited:

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Got to be Captain Cold. I'm still in denial at thinking that Scarecrow will only be in the mobile and that we are getting a new character for the Real Game.

Thingy

Retired account
It will be interesting to see what they do with Scarecrow. Hopefully that's who we get a trailer for. Though I am almost equally as curious about Captain Cold and I have a feeling it will be him who gets revealed.