What's new

Injustice 2 character reveal on 02.13.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the fact that they are adding more "obscure" characters to the game, or at least characters that don't get much attention. Captain Cold, Gorrila Grodd, Atrocitus, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, most likely Firestorm and Dr. Fate, etc. Even characters like Deadshot who just started getting a lot of attention (mainly because of Suicide Squad).
Exactly it soo good to finally get grodd

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Give me Firestorm and I'll be a happy man. Honestly, there's like a dozen characters I'd be happy to see revealed.

- Firestorm
- Scarecrow
- Swamp Thing
- Mr Freeze/Capt Cold
- Dr Fate
- Deadman (Grayson)
- Black Manta
- Red Hood
- Booster Gold
- Killer Croc
- Azrael
- Kotal Kahn

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Captain Cold or Mr. Freeze. I'm a sucker for any "ice abilities" character right now. :rolleyes:

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
I feel like it'll be Dr. Fate. They released Canary who has an intro that says "If it wasnt for Fate, you would've killed me". She said that to Superman. So maybe it was a calculated way/time to release Dr. Fate.

We'll find out in the next 4 hours :DOGE

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If it's Firestorm, I'm just hoping they use his powers properly, and he is not just firehead mccinder ripoff.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
But Spider-Man's foes are often just dudes in suits
His foes probably include two of the best Marvel villains tho; Venom & Green Goblin?
Other notable mentions are; Sandman, Shocker, Rhino, Dr. Octopus, Carnage, and Mysterio.

Out of all those villains, 3 wear suits. One of them wears an alien symbiotic suit that controls its host, another has a suit similar to Iron Man but is connected to a jet glider , and the other is just a Rhino suit basically.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Dr. Fate reveal with him versus Hawkgirl as a throwback to JLU would actually be super hype lol.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Hawkgirl reveal as long as it has someone like Fate in there with her. NRS could go nuts with the Fate design. I think the same goes for Firestorm and Swamp Thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.