What's new

Injustice 2 character reveal on 02.13.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
As we all know, there had been some confusion today regarding when the next Injustice 2 character reveal would be. This has now been cleared up and we will actually be getting a new character reveal on the 13th of February

This has also been addressed by the official Injustice Twitter, where they have apologised for the confusion.

So keep your eyes peeled next Monday, for an all new Injustice character reveal.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Pushed back to the day before Valentine's Day?

Star Sapphire.

(Yes, I know there's no chance in hell)

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
Enough with the street level weaklings.

Let's get some Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Swamp whatever, Black Adam, Static Shock, Circe, Raiden, Spawn, Neo, somebody. Somebody who can actually do some damage.
You do know that Static is considered Street Level. just like Spiderman is.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You do know that Static is considered Street Level. just like Spiderman is.
Adult Static isn't street level. Also I said "street level weaklings" not "Godlike powerful too strong for street level characters".

SpiderMan is literally the peak of Street Level, with no one above him. He can lift 10-15 tons, has reaction time reflexes fast enough to dodge bullets, pre cog level spider sense, etc.

Unless you think that level of power is on par with The Penguin, my point stands.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Adult Static isn't street level. Also I said "street level weaklings" not "Godlike powerful too strong for street level characters".

SpiderMan is literally the peak of Street Level, with no one above him. He can lift 10-15 tons, has reaction time reflexes fast enough to dodge bullets, pre cog level spider sense, etc.

Unless you think that level of power is on par with The Penguin, my point stands.
High tier Street level heroes in this game are Batman and Harley.

We do need more ability based characters...Dr. Fate. Firestorm. Captain Atom. Zeus. Darkseid(who better hit like a fucking truck

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm

But Spider-Man's foes are often just dudes in suits

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY YAY <3

I HOPE IT'S SOMEONE I KNOW HOW TO USE

COME ON CYBORG
GREEN LANTERN
DOOMSDAY EVEN THOUGH IM PRETTY SURE MY DREAM IS DEAD
YELLOW LANTERN
BLACK ADAM WITH A B3 THAT REACHES MORE THAN AN INCH AND A HALF
JON STEWART

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Enough with the street level weaklings.

Let's get some Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Swamp whatever, Black Adam, Static Shock, Circe, Raiden, Spawn, Neo, somebody. Somebody who can actually do some damage.
My bet is it's one of the following:
- Firestorm (most likely)
- Dr Fate (second most likely)
- Cyborg (third likely)
- Cheetah/Arrow/Catwoman/Captain Cold (4th likely)
- Black Adam/Swamp Thing/Scarecrow

This is of course not counting Ivy, Bane, Brainiac, Green Lantern, Joker or Flash.

Out of those listed I'd be most hype for Dr. Fate first (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE [also give him a zatanna young justice shader for chrissakes]) and cheetah/firestorm next.

I do want to see Ivy gameplay though. Quite a lot.

Doesn't really matter because Static Shock was deconfirmed some time ago...

From an interview with Phil Lamarr, voice actor for Aquaman in Injustice 2:

One of the threads of questions that tends to make it in interviews such as these is who else would you voice if anyone? The question generally gets the same answer from interview to interview, and it shows the respect the voice actors’ have for one another’s work. “Someone who is not in the game, my favorite would be Static Shock. You know, he made it into the mobile game… But, yeah. As far as the characters in the game, it’s so tough because all I hear are the voices of my friends. Like I hear Kevin Conroy doing Batman and I’m like, ‘Yeah, can’t do a better Kevin Conroy than Kevin Conroy, so I don’t want to do that. I can’t do a better Superman than George.’ It just feels like eh, I’ll stick with what I can do. Because I can’t do better than those guys.”

Static Shock deconfirmed...

http://dualpixels.com/2016/08/03/injustice-2-interview-with-phil-lamarr-at-sdcc-2016/

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Bumping this thread because the reveal is tomorrow and there hasn't been a comment in 4 days.

By the way, for anyone that hasn't seen it and is looking for a hint on who will be revealed, someone from IGN regarding the reveal said last week:

"Next week... It's going to be lit. *fire emoji*" Or something along those lines.

If that was a genuine hint, and considering the leaks/rumors going around, there's a pretty good chance that it's going to be Firestorm.

Bumping this thread because the reveal is tomorrow and there hasn't been a comment in 4 days.

By the way, for anyone that hasn't seen it and is looking for a hint on who will be revealed, someone from IGN regarding the reveal said last week:

"Next week... It's going to be lit. *fire emoji*" Or something along those lines.

If that was a genuine hint, and considering the leaks/rumors going around, there's a pretty good chance that it's going to be Firestorm.
This would be fucking awesome

Gamer68

Fujin!
This would be fucking awesome
I really like the fact that they are adding more "obscure" characters to the game, or at least characters that don't get much attention. Captain Cold, Gorrila Grodd, Atrocitus, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, most likely Firestorm and Dr. Fate, etc. Even characters like Deadshot who just started getting a lot of attention (mainly because of Suicide Squad).

Status
Not open for further replies.