What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

I know some people were speculation due to the website that there would be 31 initial characters plus the 9 DLC to make 40 total due to the amount of empty slots.

I'm not so sure now, the website since being updated with BC, Bane, Ivy, Robin & Brainiac now features 36 character slots. The beta of course has 28 character slots, the 4CHAN leaks are lining up exactly with the reveals.

Its def an unbelievable coincidence that if you subtract the 9 Ultimate Edition DLC characters from 36 you get 27, if you add Pre-Order Darkseid you get 28.

I believe 27/28 would still be considered the largest NRS launch roster and 36 would also still be the largest overall roster, feel free to correct me though.

Wasn't sure if anyone else noticed the website change, I believe at one point it had 31 slots which is why people speculated the total roster was 40. I could be wrong though who knows.

trufenix

bye felicia
I dunno if anybody is paying attention to anything other than reveals and beta codes right now, but Batman and Superman reference Shazam and Green Arrow as still being dead in their dialogue. I can't imagine they would have wrote that if there was another one of them running around the game somewhere. )=

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The more I think about it, the more I really hope they super ramp up Cyborg.

The amount of fun I had playing him was equaled only by the suffering of trying to overcome his bad MU's.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Except for the fact that we KNOW for a FACT that Reverse Flash and Power Girl will be included as premier skins in the game sooooo
Sooooooo.....what? I'm not saying Power Girl and Reverse Flash aren't skins, I'm saying there's no point in using imdb for info like the voice actors for them since anyone can edit imdb

Kokoko

Somehow
Except for the fact that we KNOW for a FACT that Reverse Flash and Power Girl will be included as premier skins in the game sooooo
I can remove them from the list in a few minutes. Soooo? Will NRS remove them from the game? Also, I may add Spiderman, Deadpool and John Cena.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Sooooooo.....what? I'm not saying Power Girl and Reverse Flash aren't skins, I'm saying there's no point in using imdb for info like the voice actors for them since anyone can edit imdb
His point wasn't the voice actors, it was the fact that the characters will be in the game

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Today, Tom Taylor (original Injustice comic author for 3 years + year 4 annual and author of the new i2 comic) replied to a guy on twitter, telling him ''I love writing Plastic Man'', including a picture of a page from the Injustice Year 4 comic. I replied ''love? not loveD? INTERESTING.'' wondering if he's currently writing Plastic Man for the Inj2 comic.

He didn't answer, but he did like my comment.

Plastic Man coming?? Pleeaaaase

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Cheetah and Catwoman confirmed.

With Cheetah confirm, basically confirms the leaked roaster as true.

Cheetah is NOT an alternate skin for Catwoman nor an armor pack.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Counting the leak, we'd now be at:
Heroes:
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Aquaman
5. The Flash
6. Green Lantern
7. Cyborg (?)
8. Green Arrow (?)
9. Black Canary
10. Blue Beetle
11. Swamp Thing
12. Robin
13. Doctor Fate (?)
14. Firestorm (?)
15. Supergirl

Villains:
1. Atrocitus
2. Gorilla Grodd
3. Harley Quinn
4. Deadshot
5. Bane
6. Brainiac
7. Poison Ivy
8. Catwoman
9. Cheetah
10. Scarecrow (?)
11. Mr. Freeze (?)
12. Captain Cold (?)
13. Black Adam (?)
14. The Joker (?)
Kind of 15. Darkseid

If there was ONE more rumored villain... I'd say this is probably our final roster. I feel like 30 base roster + Darkseid + 9 DLC would be just right.

Last edited:

Mulder

King of Heroes
Comics and TV have gone back to Captain Cold just using a cold gun. I have a feeling that's the Captain Cold they're going with.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Comics and TV have gone back to Captain Cold just using a cold gun. I have a feeling that's the Captain Cold they're going with.
Yeah, that's true. I don't know I just feel like they're different enough that it would be strange to have them being the same character, despite the similarity in their powers.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Mobile game leak shows Scarecrow and Cyborg. Not sure if that's enough to put them onto here though.