What's new

Injustice 2 Celebrates Mortal Kombat’s 25th Anniversary with Newest Roster Addition, Raiden

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
raiden.png

NetherRealm Studios press release below:

Just ahead of the world-renowned Mortal Kombat franchise’s 25th anniversary on October 8, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today released the newest addition to the Injustice 2 character roster: the eternal God of Thunder, Raiden. Beginning today, players who have purchased the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, Injustice 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, Injustice 2 Ultimate Pack or Fighter Pack #2 can play as Mortal Kombat’s protector of Earthrealm or as Black Lightning, a brand new Premiere Skin that accompanies the Raiden DLC, smiting foes with their powerful lightning abilities. The Raiden DLC will be available to all players and for purchase separately on October 6.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I got Raiden today, 3rd Oct. Dunno why some of the fellas don't have him at other regions. :S

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
He's released today for people who have the ultimate version. I think regular edition gets him Saturday

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I guess this is only for xbox then.
He's out. I don't know why there always a different method to download the DLC each time. Delete your saved data, restart your game and he will show up on the UI download list, you have to offer your child for the next dlc...

Ok, he's out..

If you go to his portrait on character select and try to get him that way IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME - so it may not for you. Go to the MAIN MENU, go to the bottom STORE section, and hit r1 or whatever until you get to the list of individual DLC characters. I chose him there, then confirmed the purchase (it was FREE, I have Fighter Pack 2), then chose to download it.. and poof. I have him.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
He's out. I don't know why there always a different method to download the DLC each time. Delete your saved data, restart your game and he will show up on the UI download list, you have to offer your child for the next dlc...
He doesn't appear for me still.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
On the main menu, press 2 and go to store that way. Only way it worked for me. No other way did. Really weird.