What's new

Injustice 2 Bugs thread

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
PS4, Black Canary. Rarely, when finishing the opponent's 1st health bar with lvl 3 Canary Cry, the remainder of the game will feature heavily filtered sound. (I wonder if a super move could fix this?)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
PS4, Black Canary. Rarely, when finishing the opponent's 1st health bar with lvl 3 Canary Cry, the remainder of the game will feature heavily filtered sound. (I wonder if a super move could fix this?)
Actually I have had this glitch occur to me too, I actually forgot about it.
My sound was all muffled.

Will add it immediately.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Been stuck with a glitch for days that gives me 18 bazillion credits or something, but the game thinks I have zero so I can't get or spend anything.

Also, tried to go into the guild yesterday and it said I couldn't because of "parental controls". Had to restart the game to fix it.

Xbone level 20 cheetah missing the level 5 unlocks (profile icons etc.) She's the only one I've had this problem with though

I preordered the Ultimate Edition Digitally on January 20th and still can't use Darksied. He's downloaded with everything else but when I try to pick him it would say to buy him. Then I would go into the store and it would say that I already own him. But he isn't available for download. After I beat story mode my game froze and now it say's I have to buy him. I 'm not going to pay for something I should already have.

Did I mention that he's my favorite Villain?

was playing a friend's doctor fate and sometimes when he air teched it only cost one bar and he actually did nothing... just did MB nothing... its weird

also, I lost my Demon Shader randomly this morning? I had it last night. logged on today and its gone and has defaulted the loud out I had it on to Mad Love (this is for Harley)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I preordered the Ultimate Edition Digitally on January 20th and still can't use Darksied. He's downloaded with everything else but when I try to pick him it would say to buy him. Then I would go into the store and it would say that I already own him. But he isn't available for download. After I beat story mode my game froze and now it say's I have to buy him. I 'm not going to pay for something I should already have.

There must be a way to download him, though I'm not familiar with Xbox, perhaps someone that is could assist you?
Else the only thing I can think of is removing the game and redownloading everything again, or contact NRS or Xbox Live Support.

was playing a friend's doctor fate and sometimes when he air teched it only cost one bar and he actually did nothing... just did MB nothing... its weird

also, I lost my Demon Shader randomly this morning? I had it last night. logged on today and its gone and has defaulted the loud out I had it on to Mad Love (this is for Harley)
Did you start up from Rest Mode? cause that causes loss of access to things like the Shaders, though can be fixed by rebooting the game.

Methysan

Noob
Not sure if it counts as a bug or just a typo but in Swamp Thing's command list with alternate controls on the inputs for his anti air vine grab are wrong. It's supposed to be down, down forward, forward, 1, up. Instead it's down, down back, forward, 1, up.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
currently have 2 characters over level 10 with the 4th loadout locked. Got one of them to level 20 and the 5th loadout got unlocked but 4th is still locked

+1 for rest mode. Most of the above don't happen anymore if I close the application before putting the ps4 into rest mode, but the locked loadouts won't ever be unlocked I guess lol.
Had this happen to me as well. It sucks.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Robin's d3 (sweep) whiffs occasionally against all characters with a levitation idle stance (especially in the corner). Really infuriating.

Aquaman suddenly jumped from lvl18 to 20 after a match. Didn't get any of the lvl20 unlocks including the loadout, gear move, etc. Rebooted the system several times including unplugging it. Even waited a couple days of routinely turning the system off. Still hasn't been fixed. This is on PS4.

I noticed this happened after I used a boost for Wonder Woman.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I currently cant play the game. all my gameplay options are RED out with a timer lock on them. everything was good now its not. I called WB support and they couldn't help just went though the by the numbers troubleshooting stuff like uninstalling it ect. Does anyone know what i can do? I even went as far as doing a factory rest on my console. no help. I saw some people on twitter had the same problem but no fix.

@colt
@anyone

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I currently cant play the game. all my gameplay options are RED out with a timer lock on them. everything was good now its not. I called WB support and they couldn't help just went though the by the numbers troubleshooting stuff like uninstalling it ect. Does anyone know what i can do? I even went as far as doing a factory rest on my console. no help. I saw some people on twitter had the same problem but no fix.

@colt
@anyone
screenshot? what console? playing on disc or digital? with no info at all seems like a port issue with valadating some server data, but that should be only redding out things like guild, online & ai battle. or you are out of hdd space, or you hdd is dieing/has bad sectors in it.

im not the best person to help troubleshoot this kinda thing but i can point you to possible problems.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
screenshot? what console? playing on disc or digital? with no info at all seems like a port issue with valadating some server data, but that should be only redding out things like guild, online & ai battle. or you are out of hdd space, or you hdd is dieing/has bad sectors in it.

im not the best person to help troubleshoot this kinda thing but i can point you to possible problems.
Disk on ps4. i dont have a screen shot sorry. but all the options where in red like it was midnight release again :( Im sure i have space because i have a 1Tb drive and i got desperate and formatted it to see if that would help. So i have room for sure.

I asked some one the same thing and they said what you where saying sounds like a port or server issue or my HDD is going bad. the features are starting to show back up now. even though the timer was set for 3min, it was more like and hour and a half. all seems to be working now but story mode. its still colored in red but Vs mode, practice, online and guilds are now playable again. When i turn the console back on and off the online flickers red but comes back to gray. Not sure whats up

Thanks for the response back!

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Not sure if glitch is the right word but...

When playing multiverse with Robin, I was given the meta-challenge "use character power twice in the match"

The challenge only registered trait usage if I used standard 4, his teleport trait. If I used db4 or df4, mid hitting or low hitting trait, it would not register it against the challenge.

Like I said, minor. Just thought I'd bring it up.

@16 Bit

It had the same issue. He's downloaded onto your XBox, but just not installed.

Go to the XBox store and search for "Darkseid". It'll find it for you and then just click on it and it will install and work fine. The same goes for all the other Ultimate Edition content. There's some way to get to it from inside the game menu, but I don't know how.

On that subject, I did the above for the gods and demons shaders, but it seems to load after the game does. If I put it on a character, they're teset to the default when I log back in and all the characters always flash in the menu because these shaders are flagged as new content every time I restart the game.

Anyone else have an issue like that?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
It had the same issue. He's downloaded onto your XBox, but just not installed.

Go to the XBox store and search for "Darkseid". It'll find it for you and then just click on it and it will install and work fine. The same goes for all the other Ultimate Edition content. There's some way to get to it from inside the game menu, but I don't know how.

On that subject, I did the above for the gods and demons shaders, but it seems to load after the game does. If I put it on a character, they're teset to the default when I log back in and all the characters always flash in the menu because these shaders are flagged as new content every time I restart the game.

Anyone else have an issue like that?
It should be under "Extra" as far as Darkseid goes, though the other DLC items I'm not sure where they are located for the Xbox,

Robin's d3 (sweep) whiffs occasionally against all characters with a levitation idle stance (especially in the corner). Really infuriating.
Any chance you can make a video to show it?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Got hit with the profile bug the night before the patch for it came out. Still can't get to my 5th loadout for wonder woman. I'm really wishing I had it back. I dont think it's coming back.

Last edited:

Sonic Lionheart

Starfire - Canary - Supergirl
I am getting a glitch on ps4 where it says I have disconnects but I have never disconnected from someone but have had them do it to me. I am wondering if its a glitch where it saves it as we both disconnected, this was also a glitch in Injustice 1.

KevinCow

Noob
I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm somehow doing something wrong, but I cannot get the Character Power setting in Practice Mode to work properly. I was playing around with Black Canary, and I wanted to practice combos with her level 3 Canary Cry, so I set it to level 3 in the menu, but it just... doesn't do it for some reason. Video here:

The really weird thing is that it works for characters with the "Fast Refill" option work (like Grodd and Cheetah), but not for characters with different settings (like Black Canary and Captain Cold).

Also, again, I don't know if this is a bug, but sometimes I have weird input issues. When playing with Cheetah in Practice Mode, I found that sometimes when I tried to do 22xxDB1, it would sometimes register as 22xxDB2 even though my inputs as shown on the screen are perfect. I know this can be caused by Release Check being on, but I have Release Check off. Another video:

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I have a clip on Xbox where I was doing the superman corner reset, typically ending with standing 3~frostbreath, and I would dive bomb and it would be unblock able, the combo counter would reset and the scaling would keep going up and I was doing no damage(basically a infinite) however outside of that set I haven't been able to replicate it

I don't know if this is known yet

Yes this was on ranked.