What's new

Injustice 2 Announcement Trailer + PS Blog Post from Tyler Lansdown

damn people don't even know the full details and they're already busting out the fire and pitchforks.....settle the fuck down
lol if I'm a part of the people you're referring to, I came off the wrong way I think. It's just a concern; I'm still probably going to play on release regardless, and I'm fairly confident that NRS can & will handle the new system well.

Sance

Noob
damn people don't even know the full details and they're already busting out the fire and pitchforks.....settle the fuck down
We all know how WB operates: if they don't address a concern people have right off the bat then it's true. There will be microtransactions in the game, I'm sure of it.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
We all know how WB operates: if they don't address a concern people have right off the bat then it's true. There will be microtransactions in the game, I'm sure of it.
There almost has to be if they expect this load out gear crap to be used in tournys... every set up will have to have the gears unlocked... do you know how long button checks will take now?

SinkFla

Noob
I'm hoping there will be separate Vs. modes for maybe not gearless characters, but a few preset armor configurations akin to the MKX variation system so we don't have to worry about balance issues. I can understand why people are skeptical though given Boon compared it to "Destiny". I'm having PTSD flashbacks of the loot cave. Looks like I'll be bribing the 9 year old into grinding the loot cave for me, again. Please tell me there is a loot cave, NRS?

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
I understand theres alot of hype right now so id apprecciate if somebody could answer some questions i have
1. By loot drops, is this something similar to smash? With item drops?
In that case would a simple turn off option simply fix the whole "what about tournaments?" thing
And 2. Whats the difference between ultramight and grodd?
Thanks

Awesome. Pains me to say it, as I've been off&on with it for 20+yr, but I think I'm done with MK now.

May be it's my age but I just find the horror aspects enormously distasteful now. I've been missing Injustice ever since switching up for X and am going to wring Inj2 out over MK11's lifetime, "for sure".

Best wishes to NR with the game's development!

Dabluprint4

eh....
Wow, that gear system points toward microtransactions, also any kind of gameplay affecting progression system sounds really fucking dumb in a fighting game. I think I'll skip this one, looks like a horrible abomination.
"Looks like"? There's actual gameplay footage of Injustice II out there?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
... I think I'm done with MK now.

May be it's my age but I just find the horror aspects enormously distasteful now.
Yeah, all that gore never appeal to me. I also didn't like the original arcade version of the fatalities in MK1, I played the snes version and their fatalities were way better.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You know, I don't exactly remember and I don't think they did a great job of explaining it at the end of convergence....but....it's possible everything was restored.

I mean, the point of convergence was to bring back everything and say it still existed, so maybe telos brought everyone back?

I don't know....that series was so rushed :\
Yeah that's true, I mean he did feel bad in his own series and was pretty pissed at Brainiac for using him lol. In Telos series he was really just concerned about getting his family back. now that you mention it I don't remember the end outside of most of the multiverse getting restored so you're probably right. I remember Hal Jordan Parallax screwed things up and they had to fix it lol.