What's new

Injustice 2 Achievements Leaked

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Joker gets disrespected so much on this forum, as a comic book fan it is baffling. One of the best villains of all time deserves a spot on the roster and a role in the story.
Joker is the most popular, recognizable villain in comic book history. Anyone complaining about him being on the roster just sounds like an idiot. Many casual fans recognize Joker and will buy the game JUST because they see his face on that back cover. There's plenty of more obscure characters in the game for die-hards to get their hands on. There isn't one casual comic fan on the planet that gives a shit that Cheetah made the cut.

Joker was never not going to be in the game. If people are so upset about it, just don't buy Injustice 2.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Hoping that the whole defeat X character with Y character with Z move will be some sort of alternate match ending they came up with for Injustice; like the Brutalities we had in MKX. That was one of the best thing NRS ever did IMO so I'm hoping they came up with something like that in i2.

Were people really doubting the last character would be Joker?
I'm still not 100% sure that Friday's reveal is The Joker. Sure we all know he's in the game but that doesn't mean that he's the last character reveal. This achievement list was revealed, not leaked, and there's no way that NRS/WB would allow a spoiler like this. I'm thinking one of the DLC characters will be shown next.

myri

Time Warrior
I'm still not 100% sure that Friday's reveal is The Joker. Sure we all know he's in the game but that doesn't mean that he's the last character reveal. This achievement list was revealed, not leaked, and there's no way that NRS/WB would allow a spoiler like this. I'm thinking one of the DLC characters will be shown next.
Revealing DLC characters before the base roster? Not a chance in hell mate, sorry.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Achievement lists get leaked around this period all the time, I still remember when GTA V's achievement list was leaked late August/early September. It could be either, but I'll put my bets on it being the Joker, or possibly more.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Killer Frost was first leaked with the achievements list for the first Injustice

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
This might be bait and I don't even care about the topic but... even if you justify some of the stuff he did (like siding with the sinestro corps and being a member for some time) as necesary evil... you can't say that killing a kid (Shazam) in cold blood because he was doubting him, after everything Shazzy did for the regime and how many times he saved Supes life, is "nothing wrong".
He didn't kill him in cold blood, he was sassing superman.

You know the saying "you don't tug on supermans cape"?

Well welcome to the price of sassmouth billy. Let it be a lesson to other rotten children.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This might be bait and I don't even care about the topic but... even if you justify some of the stuff he did (like siding with the sinestro corps and being a member for some time) as necesary evil... you can't say that killing a kid (Shazam) in cold blood because he was doubting him, after everything Shazzy did for the regime and how many times he saved Supes life, is "nothing wrong".
You want Joker running around killing hundreds every year, or do you end him once and finish it? You run a regime, you allow one of your soldiers to defiantly challenge you in front of your top ranked members, or do you show that mutiny does not go unpunished?

Superman did what he had to do. What others were afraid to do. What should have been done a long time ago.

#SupermanWasRight

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Superman's a bellend, which is the most awesome word I learned from my British friend. Top banter!

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Its not like a leaked or not leaked achievement list is the same stuff like releasing a trailer on youtube. 100% sure its the Joker.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
You want Joker running around killing hundreds every year, or do you end him once and finish it? You run a regime, you allow one of your soldiers to defiantly challenge you in front of your top ranked members, or do you show that mutiny does not go unpunished?

Superman did what he had to do. What others were afraid to do. What should have been done a long time ago.

#SupermanWasRight
I'm amazed how many ppl actually remember what happened in story mode!

I must have played it, but it influenced me 0% in the long run. I'm ready for the SF approach to NRS games and just give me the core game early, and release the story/ladders/faction stuff when they finish it.

I guess its good to see others appreciated it, tho. Maybe I'm just too much of an old geezer for all the fluff, lol

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

#SupermanWasRight

Except wasting Arrow, Batwoman, and Shazam