What's new

Injustice 2 Achievements Leaked

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
So seeing as how no one so far has made a thread on this, I thought I'd post this thread. For any doubters it officially confirms Joker, as well as the fact that there will be alternate paths in the story, the ladders being called battle simulators, guilds existing (presumably like factions, wonder if there'll be any notable changes) and something called portal events.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n27694/injustice-2-achievement-list-revealed

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Joker gets disrespected so much on this forum, as a comic book fan it is baffling. One of the best villains of all time deserves a spot on the roster and a role in the story.
He is an ass character in the first game, and I have already gone on at length at what a dumpster fire of a character he is in the comics.

Not much to like!!!!!!!!

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Funny coming from a Superman player.
Already went in depth before why Superman freakin owns baby. Maybe one day a loser like Batman can learn to be inspirational and engender trust and goodwill to your fellow man like Superman but I highly doubt it!!!!!!

No suprise really, Joker is a huge DC favorite. Is it possible to have a DC fighting game and not include Joker, even more so a DC fighting game with Harley Quinn and no Joker?

Last edited:

Superman is cool.

The Joker is cool.

Batman is cool.

Let's all be friends.

guilds existing (presumably like factions, wonder if there'll be any notable changes)
You think guilds are like factions? I don't see why you would receive an achievement for doing something that's mandatory for every player. Guilds are something entirely different, methinks.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Superman is cool.

The Joker is cool.

Batman is cool.

Let's all be friends.

You think guilds are like factions? I don't see why you would receive an achievement for doing something that's mandatory for every player. Guilds are something entirely different, methinks.
I'd like to think they'd be different, and I'd hope they would be, just expecting that they'll naturally make them like factions.

Lokheit

Noob
Superman

did

nothing

wrong
This might be bait and I don't even care about the topic but... even if you justify some of the stuff he did (like siding with the sinestro corps and being a member for some time) as necesary evil... you can't say that killing a kid (Shazam) in cold blood because he was doubting him, after everything Shazzy did for the regime and how many times he saved Supes life, is "nothing wrong".

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
No suprise really, Joker is a huge DC favorite. Is it possible to have a DC fighting game and not include Joker..
Actually, yes! It was called Justice League Task Force, and it was released on the Genesis and Super Nintendo, way back in 1995.

The complete roster (of a whopping 9 characters) was: Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Darkseid, Despero and Cheetah! That's right: No Lex, No Joker, No Nightwing, No Deathstroke... All of which are totally unnecessary for a DC fighting game!

This people, this is the standard! And we already have most of the Task Force cast! All we need is Despero DLC and the roster will be complete.

Red Hood Who? If he wasn't in Task Force, he isn't important :p