What's new

Injustice 2 50/50s

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Hardly anyone thanked @Laos_boy for taking the time to do this. Many just jumped in “Hey but such and such character’s is reactable/not a 50/50 blah blah.” I think a handful actually thanked you. But i will thank you, because this tedious work often goes unappreciated.
Thanks I appreciate people like you. But yeah they'll always be those people. I'm sure everyone has been hit by these mix ups at least once I know I have. And yes it was a lot of work lol.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Flash can F3 can cross up or not, so that's another one

So can Green Lantern

Firestorm can force you to block a cross up / non cross up reset from many situations

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I dont know if you’re counting scenarios this specific but Sub-Zero gets a 50/50 every time he ends a corner combo with MB Polar Puncture between J2(crossup) and J3(non-crossup), both launch

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I don't think anyone is really bagging on the list or anything, it's more that 50/50 is a very broad term. Especially in Injustice where you also consider cross ups are a thing as well.

Like is something a 50/50 if it's fuzzyable? Does it depend on how fuzzyable it is? Are tick throws 50/50s?

The whole spectrum is just VERY broad and I think a lot of people are confused since a lot of "50/50s" are fuzzy able in injustice, even if not at face value. Example A is Atro's classic F223 mix which isn't really a mix as we now know since it can be fuzzy guarded, but it's still totally possible to get hit by if you don't know the fuzzy.

ryublaze

Noob
Great list. I think most if not all of these 50/50s are pretty legit. Injustice 2 50/50s were designed so that you have to be smart when using them, not like MKX where 50/50s were braindead. So just because a 50/50 is reactable or fuzziable doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it. If you use them right, your opponent's going to get hit (especially in a tournament setting where nerves come into play).