What's new

Injustice 1 Tier List: Endgame

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
In which tier would you put Harley and Black Addam?
I'm no pro, but I am an old Harley main, and I always felt she was the best of the low tier characters. Her matchup chart wasn't good because she got mauled by most of the top tiers and several of the mid tiers, but she hit like a truck and had nice plus pressure if she was on top of you.

It'd be either her or Shazam as the best of the worst, I think. He was one sweep away from steam rolling a health bar at all times against most characters, no matter how bad it was the rest of the time.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Flash is above ZOD and AM imo. You could take a round if you knocked them down.

Flash had you guessing throughout the whole game. Even when he was knocked down.

And he has no losing match ups.
You could make that debate honestly. The thing about Flash is you can debate him having 0 losing matchups, but you could also debate him losing to Martian and Aquaman

If he does lose to either character, I would say he's most likely below Zod. Even if you debate him losing 0 matchups and debate Zod only losing to Martian, it's tough call who should he #4 and who should be #5 because you have a character with one bad matchup who decimates the cast and you have a character that doesn't decimate the cast nearly as bad but no losing matchups

I would be ok with Flash #4 and Zod #5. What it comes down to is do you really believe Flash loses 0 matchups

ForeverKing

Surprised at no Batman or Catwoman, they were pretty decent. Deathstroke in top 10 is eh, but I wasn't great at this game
Wasn't Batman really good? I seem to remember he was always in the top 10.
Deathstroke is 100% better than Catwoman and Batman and I'll stand by that for all time. Deathstroke is character with 4 or 5 losing matchups, none of which are 3-7 by the way. His losing matchups are only 4-6

Batman and Catwoman both have 8+ losing matchups, not only that but they both have multiple matchups they lose 3-7

Even if you assumed Deathstroke had more losing matchups, there is no debate that his matchup spread is much better than them both, with that being said Bane is more questionable. I have Batman and Catwoman both in top 15 most likley, the main reason they are not above Bane is because they don't have as many winning matchups. Also there are other characters in the top 15 like Lobo and Doomsday that could also have better matchup spreads than Batman and Catwoman

haketh

Noob
Deathstroke is 100% better than Catwoman and Batman and I'll stand by that for all time. Deathstroke is character with 4 or 5 losing matchups, none of which are 3-7 by the way. His losing matchups are only 4-6

Batman and Catwoman both have 8+ losing matchups, not only that but they both have multiple matchups they lose 3-7

Even if you assumed Deathstroke had more losing matchups, there is no debate that his matchup spread is much better than them both, with that being said Bane is more questionable. I have Batman and Catwoman both in top 15 most likley, the main reason they are not above Bane is because they don't have as many winning matchups. Also there are other characters in the top 15 like Lobo and Doomsday that could also have better matchup spreads than Batman and Catwoman
I dunno about Batman but DS is 100% better than Catwoman & I been saying since before IGAU stopped getting played he was Top 10.

I'm waiting for Killer Frost meme.
And isn't Catwoman like bottom 5 or bottom 10? She even has a punishable on hit move: 3 or 4 scratch trait

ForeverKing

I dunno about Batman but DS is 100% better than Catwoman & I been saying since before IGAU stopped getting played he was Top 10.
Batman and Catwoman are around the same spot on the tier list. Deathstroke is 100% better than both of them

Batman loses to the whole top 6, while also having tough matchups against Harley Raven Wonder Woman and others

Literally the only reason Batman was considered top tier for so long was because I made so many top 8's with him. If you erased my tournament resume from Injustice, Batman would have like 1 or 2 top 8 placements

I still have Batman in top 15

Either way you look at it, Deathstroke does not lose as many matchups as Batman. Also the only matchups Batman wins against top 15 characters are Bane and Doomsday, the rest of Batman's winning matchups are bottom 10 characters

ForeverKing

I'm waiting for Killer Frost meme.
And isn't Catwoman like bottom 5 or bottom 10? She even has a punishable on hit move: 3 or 4 scratch trait
No way. I feel like Catwoman was downplayed alot and upplayed alot. She's top 15

She's not top 10
She's not bottom 10

She loses to the top 6 (so does the whole cast) but she does better vs the rest of the cast than most of the other characters outside of top 10