I decided to take Lackey into the lab for the first time this week. Here are some of my initial reactions.
- Lackey needs an identity from NRS and I don't feel he really has one. Right now his only identity I can think of is "he has that long range d1." If we get a hotfix from NRS hopefully they address this question. "What are some of the reasons you want people to pick Lackey to play as? What is his identity?"
- Of course has one of the top down 1's in MKX
- Amazing throw range
- I am in the camp that is super glad to see launching armor gone but certain variations SHOULD have kept their launching armor, in my opinion Balanced Kenshi and Lackey. This would help add identity to Lackey.
- Wow does this character get zoned out.
- I think enhanced run should be + on block. We need to be rewarded if we get through all that zoning AND that move gets close enough before they can jump out.
- I feel the Lackey only strings should do more damage to further show that this big strong guy is in fact actually strong.