What's new

Info Volunteers Needed

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Hello all,

If you'd like to be part of a project of gathering information for the community, let me know. I'm looking for a handful of serious volunteers.

This project needs to be ready and to par by 4/23. If you're interested and serious, then reply.

Thanks

@CrimsonShadow

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'd love to contribute to the community in a meaningful way, but like the others I must profess a need to know more about this before I commit to anything.

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Same as everyone else. Give us some info my dude.
Wiki.

It is already installed, but it's currently empty. I am looking for volunteers to help fill it with (starting with) MK11 info.

It will then be released for everyone when it's ready to view (goal is by 4/23).

BTW it was just installed this morning.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Wiki.

It is already installed, but it's currently empty. I am looking for volunteers to help fill it with (starting with) MK11 info.

It will then be released for everyone when it's ready to view (goal is by 4/23).

BTW it was just installed this morning.
Sounds like a historian's job for the wiki. Would be epic if someone had all the games and fill the void in the wiki. I'll share it at tweet to let some people know.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
behind the idea fully, also lazy. A discord subchannel to lab up writes and put it together as we go?

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Sounds like a historian's job for the wiki. Would be epic if someone had all the games and fill the void in the wiki. I'll share it at tweet to let some people know.
This isn't something to be done overnight... it'll take time. I'm just gauging interest to see if anyone would like to start it.