What's new

Infinite Warden Lead In

Been tinkering with Geras and have gotten fairly comfortable with several good combos....

But, I can’t find a solid lead in outside of 1,1 when trying to begin the Temproal Advantage,D2,D2 etc etc combo.

A lot of what I’m seeing online is B22 but that launches them out of the reach of Temporal Advantage.

Even F2,1 spins them too far.

Any other good lead ins to temporal advantage where D2 lands when they’re frozen? I just hate trying to lead with a Jumping D1 because it’s easily punished.

Against large hitbox characters, like Kotal Kahn, Shao Kahn, and (I believe) other Geras's, F21 into BF1 will connect point blank. I'm not sure about from any distance though. For a punish still do 11 because s1 is his fastest starter, but i find walking back into f1 catches a good amount of people. Not sure if it's just a case of bad opponents though.

Latte

Noob
f3 into bf1 is another viable option. If you whiff, just input the the "2" to complete the string.

f3 into bf1 is another viable option. If you whiff, just input the the "2" to complete the string.
It sure is an option, but F1 1+3 is really unsafe. From my experience not a lot of people punish it, but that will change as people learn the MU. I wouldn't dialing it in. Also for midscreen meterless, I usually just do F212, and then hit them with the DB1 as they're falling down. You don't actually have to cancel into the DB1, and it gets around 20-22% if i remember correctly. F212 is one of the most broken MKX ass strings in this game lol

Latte

Noob
It sure is an option, but F1 1+3 is really unsafe. From my experience not a lot of people punish it, but that will change as people learn the MU. I wouldn't dialing it in. Also for midscreen meterless, I usually just do F212, and then hit them with the DB1 as they're falling down. You don't actually have to cancel into the DB1, and it gets around 20-22% if i remember correctly. F212 is one of the most broken MKX ass strings in this game lol
f1 1+3 is definitely unsafe and it's very rarely punished. I'm actually referring to the f32 string that's also safe and can be cancelled into bf1.

F212 is definitely a crazy good string though, and I love Geras for it.

f1 1+3 is definitely unsafe and it's very rarely punished. I'm actually referring to the f32 string that's also safe and can be cancelled into bf1.

F212 is definitely a crazy good string though, and I love Geras for it.
I think i replied to the wrong thing my bad