What's new

Breakthrough Inescapable Flash Freeze reset

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Im pretty cultured in this area probably more than you would believe ... but ill let you go on and on with the rebuttals: twitter @Imsledgren ig Imsledgren (shameless plug lol) and yes i play the game actively and want any cookie that you have avail ... or 1st to 10 :)
You do realize I was being sarcastic right?
Also, you revived a month old post to tell me Cyrax was fine? Wat?

And yeah I can bop you whenever you want.

You do realize I was being sarcastic right?
Also, you revived a month old post to tell me Cyrax was fine? Wat?

And yeah I can bop you whenever you want.
no i just responded to an alert ... i hardly ever loggin .. i just browse ... my 360 tag is sledgroisgone if you're on there ... get wrecked !

Well... I didn't get wrecked, matter of fact it was the other way around, and I didn't see how fighting you would contribute to anything to the argument. :/
we had a cool convo yesterday and i actually had respect for you and your game until you came back on the forums with this topic. we were suppose to play 1st to 10 and you would not say yes when you won that last match by one hit .. i dont fill bad losing 6-2 or at all online , we had other games that came down to the last hit .. and still i say good games like i said yesterday. you should post your messages from xbox last night along with this one to show how 2 faced you are .. . ps i got 10-0'd right after playing you .. i dont have any shame in my game " get wrecked " !

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
we had a cool convo yesterday and i actually had respect for you and your game until you came back on the forums with this topic. we were suppose to play 1st to 10 and you would not say yes when you won that last match by one hit .. i dont fill bad losing 6-2 or at all online , we had other games that came down to the last hit .. and still i say good games like i said yesterday. you should post your messages from xbox last night along with this one to show how 2 faced you are .. . ps i got 10-0'd right after playing you .. i dont have any shame in my game " get wrecked " !
First of all, your posts have nothing, NOTHING to do with the argument in question. You challening me had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING. I came back to ask what was your point, and you STILL don't say what it is.
We played more games... You quit the first 2 because your "buttons", and then it crashed after a few games. In MK you even quit for whatever reason, and then you wouldn't accept my challenges afterwards.
What messages? The ones where I told you your d1 was beating my d1 even you were -9? The only thing that proves is your onliness.
Congrats, you barely won 2 games in 8-2 mus in your favor online, is that what you want me to say? How am I 2 faced?
You came to a post where I say tournament placings have nothing to do with how good a character is from a month ago, you challenge me for whatever reason and say "get wrecked", I play against you and bop you and I realize you've never played offline, and then come back asking what was the point of all this and this is being 2 faced?

Suuuuuuuure thing.

Answer me this: what were you trying to achieve by challenging me?

Last edited:
First of all, your posts have nothing, NOTHING to do with the argument in question. You challening me had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING. I came back to ask what was your point, and you STILL don't say what it is.
We played more games... You quit the first 2 because your "buttons", and then it crashed after a few games. In MK you even quit for whatever reason, and then you wouldn't accept my challenges afterwards.
What messages? The ones where I told you your d1 was beating my d1 even you were -9? The only thing that proves is your onliness.
Congrats, you barely won 2 games in 8-2 mus in your favor online, is that what you want me to say? How am I 2 faced?
You came to a post where I say tournament placings have nothing to do with how good a character is from a month ago, you challenge me for whatever reason and say "get wrecked", I play against you and bop you and I realize you've never played offline, and then come back asking what was the point of all this and this is being 2 faced?

Suuuuuuuure thing.

Suuuuuuuure thing.

I challenged you out of fun and great sport ( this is the answer buddy ) .. if you check my twitter yesterday prior to me responding to a month old alert ... i said i will be on injustice tonight and i wanted to play some games ... i told you that i dont login much on here and did to see if i could get any good games on tym and i seen an alert from you , responded and sent out a challenge. i lost and i accept it and i said gg .. during 1st injustice matches i messaged you and told you that i would be right back because my stick was malfunctioning ... keep in mind that you stood around my character for 3 fights as i didnt even complete a move or even walk forward and you messaged me back saying " yeah i understand .. this happen to me n a tourney 2 weeks ago ... " and when i fixed it i challenged you and never quit in our 1 to 10 ( you did quit) .. i have no problem losing or saying gg ... i have nothing else to say .. come say hi at evo i'll kindly introduce myself

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
I challenged you out of fun and great sport ( this is the answer buddy ) .. if you check my twitter yesterday prior to me responding to a month old alert ... i said i will be on injustice tonight and i wanted to play some games ... i told you that i dont login much on here and did to see if i could get any good games on tym and i seen an alert from you , responded and sent out a challenge. i lost and i accept it and i said gg .. during 1st injustice matches i messaged you and told you that i would be right back because my stick was malfunctioning ... keep in mind that you stood around my character for 3 fights as i didnt even complete a move or even walk forward and you messaged me back saying " yeah i understand .. this happen to me n a tourney 2 weeks ago ... " and when i fixed it i challenged you and never quit in our 1 to 10 ( you did quit) .. i have no problem losing or saying gg ... i have nothing else to say .. come say hi at evo i'll kindly introduce myself

FYI, I was sending you a message and you quit. Then you didn't accept my challenge so I moved to MK to play with Salivial.

You came to a random ass post from a month ago, you told me to "get wrecked", and then you challenged me. You see how random it sounds? And yeah I'll be at Evo we can play all you want there.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I sometimes use the j2 d1~bf2MB tick grab(? not sure if that's what you'd call it) when I play KF because that shit is pretty much guaranteed :tonyt

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Does this flash freeze standing reset still work? I really dont use it at all. Actually i never tried it since it costs two bars in a row and you lose the safe vortex situation after that.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
There was a brief period of time when I thought killer frost potentially taking 60% for touching someone justified every single severely lacking aspect of the character but I think everyone knows that isn't the case. R.I.P. Louise Lincoln