What's new

incredible 7 hit kitana combo!!!

7 hit kitana combo!!!

i say incredible because i have been talking about this combo for weeks but just couldnt land it on tape,finally did it,after many hours trying.

i cannot begin to tell you how hard this was to land, there are 3 very crucial parts to learn or else its a no go. just getting the fan at very top right after fly punch at top is a total freakin nightmare.when you start the first jumping down punch at feet it has to hit feet when opponent is highest in the fan lift,you really have to practice this combo in 3 different parts then master those and finally try to put it all together.

i am almost certain this is the absolute highest hit combo with kitana in mk2,99% sure.

this combo has one of my highest respects due to its difficulty.

thanks wazz:)

in a stunning turn of events i have to say this is the highest hits with her so far,BUT i just discovered a 8 hit,OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 1 thing will cancel this idea,read below.

are you ready for this? here it is:

opponent in the corner and walking right up to him do a :

1.up-kick
2.fan at lowest frame before kitana hits ground
3.DUCKING lp
4 STANDING hp
5.fly punch *this is where i left off at the 5 hit mark* i have not made it to 6,7,8, yet on this one.
6.fan at very top
7.aaHP
8.fly punch.

i can get to the 5 hit,its nearly impossible!!!!! and with this combo i just put up(the 7 hit) you can clearly see that after the fly punch a fan can be landed at the top, then aaHP- fly punch. ill be working on that one.

the ONLY way this 8 hit will not work is because the second fan might not work due to a cancel,but if you think about it,3 hits go by until next fan,is that enough time for it to be ready to use again? seems to be a decent enough hits until you can use fan again.

is 3 hits enough hits to go by to be able to pull off another fan? i know someone knows this answer,anyone? in other words fan-3hits-fan? lol

X820

Noob
You actually did a 5 hitter like that on me once, you fucker... LOL ^^

Great job man, good to see there are still peepz out there who like doing this kind of stuff just for the hell of it.

thanks guys, no this is NOT my combo, i have seen it done 1 time by 1 person in a vid. this shit got very personal with me because the level of difficulty, i refused to believe i could not pull it off. it really takes hours and hours to land, what im gonna do now is practice it more and more so when i get someone in a fan lift in corner it will be second nature to land. after you master a high degree combo it becomes all feel and you dont have to think to pull it off anymore.

Kaiba

Noob
are you ready for this? here it is:

opponent in the corner and walking right up to him do a :

1.up-kick
2.fan at lowest frame before kitana hits ground
3.DUCKING lp
4 STANDING hp
5.fly punch *this is where i left off at the 5 hit mark* i have not made it to 6,7,8, yet on this one.
6.fan at very top
7.aaHP
8.fly punch.
Its possible on SNES ;)

Good Stuff BTW.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Nice. This combo is in my MKII vid (85-90%), but I also included a more difficult one by using a SUJK as the first hit instead of a JP, I think it does around 95%.

I'm not sure if that 8-hit is possible in the arcade due to how low they will be when the Square Wave hits them in the air. The fan is likely to miss.

thanks guys,hey konqrr thats funny cause today i was driving after i made the post about the potentail 8 hit and i realized it will not work because how low they will be after square punch,then i come back and see you wrote it,lol.

so credit goes to you then cause i saw it on a video and its at 2:12,and then you surely must know since you are really the first one to do it how freaking long it took to learn this,but now that i learned the timing i know how to do it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yeah, I was just trying to do a variation of your potential 8-hit combo, which is only 7-hits but has the same idea lol:

lift, jp, d+lp, hp, wave, fan, hp, wave

I did get to the fan but messed up the last two hits so it's possible for the above combo to work. I'll have to try some things on your combo, perhaps make it a fan lift first to make them be higher up when the fan hits them.

I can get these combos pretty consistently online (little to no lag, of course):

lift, jp, hp, wave, fan, uppercut or hp, wave again
lift, jp, sujk, fan, hk, lk

yeah, so far i got to hit 5 on the potential 8 hit,but only once,the rest would just be so hard. even the 5 hit is sick because it happens so fast from ducking lp to standing hp to fly punch.definitly sick as hell! at first the fan at the top right after is so hard to get but after a bit its like nothing now

konqrr is a legend on his own:) but you still pulled if off hard to do
yeah man, thats shit took freakin hours to learn. you should see this one cage combo ded put on film, freakin mind blowing! in the mk2 section there is a link, you should check that one out. that one will make anyone think twice before they doubt mr.cage