What's new

In search of a Tutor :)

Hey everyone i've been playing umk3 over xbla for about a year now.. my gamer tag is strykerz gz and my old one was D0N41D TRUMP. i pretty much know everyones basics and such.. i'm just having difficulties getting into the advanced techniques.. such as aaHPs . glitch canceling.. i don't know basically i'd kind of like to see if anyone could just help me out in advancing well with one of the characters.. well thanks

oBryant

Noob
Hey everyone i've been playing umk3 over xbla for about a year now.. my gamer tag is strykerz gz and my old one was D0N41D TRUMP. i pretty much know everyones basics and such.. i'm just having difficulties getting into the advanced techniques.. such as aaHPs . glitch canceling.. i don't know basically i'd kind of like to see if anyone could just help me out in advancing well with one of the characters.. well thanks
add me.. o bryant o

Just add people from this site that you know are a little better than you and play them. Then when they get easier add someone who is a little better than them, and so on.

noob looking for fellow noobs

I'll admit i'm a noob am an looking for other noobs to play with. I'm sure it's not fun for "A" players to play me. I got totally worked on xboxlive last night. There were a couple guys at me level but most were quite a bit better. So if you're a noob looking to better your game add me. I also check out kaillera from time to time but lately have more luck finding games on xboxlive. If there are any advanced players wanting to teach the finer points of kara jabs, run jabs, combos and what not I need all the help I can get.

I charged 100$ a hour lol.

Also is there anyone willing to teach me the strategies for the sweepers (Jax, Kano, Sonya). Like i stated above I know the basics .. I'm just looking for someone advanced to help me advance in the sweepers in their spare time.. I appreciate the consideration you can contact me via xbox live or through ultimatemk. GT : Strykerz Gz

oBryant

Noob
Also is there anyone willing to teach me the strategies for the sweepers (Jax, Kano, Sonya). Like i stated above I know the basics .. I'm just looking for someone advanced to help me advance in the sweepers in their spare time.. I appreciate the consideration you can contact me via xbox live or through ultimatemk. GT : Strykerz Gz
sweep// run in hk combo starter.. =)

I'm adding you now, but if you don't have a mic, or are alittle kid, or have an annoying voice, I can't be sure how long i'll play with you :)

I'm adding you now, but if you don't have a mic, or are alittle kid, or have an annoying voice, I can't be sure how long i'll play with you :)
fix our picture wtf is this bandwith exceeded garbage we're trying to have a noble cause here I already got my plane ticket to Connecticut so we can drive up and liberate our friend

Tim Static

Adminerator
I played you today I think. I might be able to help you; although my voice may be annoying.
You need a tutor to sho you how to log out of XBL....multiple times during the weeee hours of the morning and your sitting idle in the ranked room. Idle. Nothing. Making people think there is someone to play. Not cool, not cool at all man.

Trenia

Noob
You need a tutor to sho you how to log out of XBL....multiple times during the weeee hours of the morning and your sitting idle in the ranked room. Idle. Nothing. Making people think there is someone to play. Not cool, not cool at all man.
The low roar of my 360 helps me sleep at night. And, that's only happen maybe two times while I was still in lobby. I forgot to back out; sorry?

Well I am not exactly awesome at UMK3 but I am a loyal Kombatant. I have been into MK since I was a kid. (21 now) But I definitely need improvement on my UMK3. I know the basics. Run jabs, basic juggles, tier characters. I need to learn advanced juggles, strategies, glitch canceling, basically all the advanced stuff.

I'm willing to learn and to lose a dozen times before I get it. Add me..

GT on pro.

yea man i've been playin MK2 a lot lately. hit up the MK2 section and look at the strag guides. Uppercuts, JK's, projectiles and jab pressure own that game. Kitanas fan lift is like 20000% more effective.

Jax is a BEAST, i've been trying to learn him, but hes difficult to get good with. Kitanas my other fav, one fan lift in the corner and your in danger or dead. Raidens very good too. So's Liu. Idk man, it's a lot diff.

PM me when u wanna get some games in