What's new

in depth Jax Breakdown all 3 variation, changes wish list

sindel and joker should also be "truly weak" going with that logic
Still. When is the last time someone did well with Jax at a major and didn't have to switch off. Sindel is weak imo cuz other characters can do her tactics better. I've only seen like 2 sindel which was in Aquamans tourney. Now you and I both KNOW Joker isn't weak lmao.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Joker is top 5
Lao is top 10
Sindel is top 15

please dont bring them in the same discussion as jax
sindel is top 5
lao is top 5
joker is top 5

yet i dont see them played alot wich was my point aginst the guy who said that just because they dont get played much it means they are "truly weak"

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Still. When is the last time someone did well with Jax at a major and didn't have to switch off. Sindel is weak imo cuz other characters can do her tactics better. I've only seen like 2 sindel which was in Aquamans tourney. Now you and I both KNOW Joker isn't weak lmao.
lol not even gonna bother replying to this mess

lol not even gonna bother replying to this mess
Your stretching/over generalizing what I said. I said the lack of representation for JAX shows how weak he is. Jax plays differently from all those characters you mentioned. In Jax's specific case his low pick rate is a testament to all his bad matchups. Which aren't as oppressive when playing as those other characters you mentioned.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I love how this character gets 8-2'd by Johnny's d4 by itself, like if you had a character that was just called d4 and the only move it had was Johnny's d4 it would 8-2 Jax. Ditto for every Erron downpoke.

i feel like jax has more 8-2 than any other character in this game

Shang
Cetrion
Frost
Noob Saibot SD
Sub Avalanche
Jade
Joker
Spawn
Johnny

just on top of my mind

Last edited:

thlityoursloat

kick kick
i feel like jax has more 8-2 than any other character in this game

Shang
Cetrion
Frost
Noob Saibot SD
Sub Avalanche
Jade
Joker
Spawn
Johnny

just on top of my mind
Johnny, Warlock Shang, Cetrion and Avalanche are extremely bad MUs. Very very bad, to the point where you can go the entire game without ever having your turn. Warlock Shang is so funny too because other characters can just reversal, walk through or FB and punish the up skulls but Jax literally has 0 answers because of his shit specials and gigantic hitbox.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I honestly get mad nervous when I beef with people. I prolly shouldn't be talking shit online. My poor heart can't take it. I was like "oh no what if he's actually the sickest and he 5-0s me and steals my girlfriend?" There was a lot of spaghetti spilled.

You're pretty solid on that fundamental defense tho, I can't lie.

bruh u dont know 8-2 if you think those are 8-2s.
Are you one of those people who think every character can go 5-5? Jax has the worst MUps in the game besides shao. I know for a fact you must have never played Jax against a Decent player using any of those characters mentioned.

Those matchups are 8-2 because Jax is one of the only characters who can't really fight back when he's fullscreen, he has to inch his way in so he has to outplay his opponent mentally just to even get a chance to start his offense