What's new

in depth Jax Breakdown all 3 variation, changes wish list

The funny thing is I’ve always felt outside of the matchups he loses he goes even with everyone else. In other words I’ve never actually felt I win a matchup, not how a cetrion feels playing a Jax it’s always just yeah I think I have a chance lmao

The funny thing is I’ve always felt outside of the matchups he loses he goes even with everyone else. In other words I’ve never actually felt I win a matchup, not how a cetrion feels playing a Jax it’s always just yeah I think I have a chance lmao
yeah you are right there is 0 mu that jax goes 8-2 or 7-3 in his favor. in my mu charts all the mu he wins are 6-4. Cetrion vs Jax is 8-2 for her imo. same goes for outtake johnny vs jax

yeah you are right there is 0 mu that jax goes 8-2 or 7-3 in his favor. in my mu charts all the mu he wins are 6-4. Cetrion vs Jax is 8-2 for her imo. same goes for outtake johnny vs jax
Yeah the ones you had him winning I was like he does?? Nothing feels like a landslide in his favor haha that’s the one argument that makes sense to me as to why he isn’t top tier. Lots of losing matchups very few winning

but F33 staggers though :DOGE
That stagger actually pisses me off. One of the many reasons I dropped the game, it’s inconsistencies. Why is f2 and f33 both -4 yet the delay in f33 is extremely noticeable, way easier to react to. It’s like they have different block stun but frame data says otherwise, why? Block stun in this game in relation to frame data is a joke

the block stuns in general in this game is jank imo need fixing.

i just played a first to 20 with my friend at 59ms , hes probably one of the best if not the best noob saibot player on pc.

he was reacting 100% to f33 mixups. and everytime i was eating shit for it. i know a lot of you guys think im downplaying or crying about jax.
i dont want to be playing gimmicks and hoping that my opponent doesnt know the mu to hit him.

Jax as 0 tool to deal with zonning , bf2 is slow as fuck and reactible and death on block. Jax dd3 get traded by every single projectile in this game...

but hey NRS will nerf him again cause F33 is too strong.

the block stuns in general in this game is jank imo need fixing.

i just played a first to 20 with my friend at 59ms , hes probably one of the best if not the best noob saibot player on pc.

he was reacting 100% to f33 mixups. and everytime i was eating shit for it. i know a lot of you guys think im downplaying or crying about jax.
i dont want to be playing gimmicks and hoping that my opponent doesnt know the mu to hit him.

Jax as 0 tool to deal with zonning , bf2 is slow as fuck and reactible and death on block. Jax dd3 get traded by every single projectile in this game...

but hey NRS will nerf him again cause F33 is too strong.
Did you win the set?

Did you win the set?
nope , was 11-20 for him, then i switched to shang and i won.

noob saibot vs jax is super hard for jax noob hit way too hard and his footsies are better than jax.
i kept trying to figure out how to anti air noob s1,d1,d2 he kept mixing j2 or j3 up close. mostly in the corners for free ez 380 dmg

with shang i just outzoned him and didnt play footsies with him i locked him up and he had to respect my plus frames since SHANG as real plus frames.

nope , was 11-20 for him, then i switched to shang and i won.

noob saibot vs jax is super hard for jax noob hit way too hard and his footsies are better than jax.
i kept trying to figure out how to anti air noob s1,d1,d2 he kept mixing j2 or j3 up close. mostly in the corners for free ez 380 dmg

with shang i just outzoned him and didnt play footsies with him i locked him up and he had to respect my plus frames since SHANG as real plus frames.
What’s your friends psn? I’m curious if I’ve fought them

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Jax has been getting zoned out since mk9. It’s nothing new we just don’t have dashpunch to try and yolo in with anymore.

It’s just nothing new. It’s always been is weakness i don’t see the point of complaining about that aspect.
how is kombat league threating you playing GB what is your rank dude ? or you playing towers ? since you have 0 intelligent things to say i wont talk to you any different.

im watching arguably the best Jax player in the world right now , missing 7 Quadgrab KB in a row online and counting. inb4 some moron comes here telling me how he as 99% ratio on the KB.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
im watching arguably the best Jax player in the world right now , missing 7 Quadgrab KB in a row online and counting. inb4 some moron comes here telling me how he as 99% ratio on the KB.
How hard is that KB to get? I don't play Jax, I'm just wondering :confused:

Alright ill be updating the mu charts after the hotfix for jax is coming cause there is a bug currently in this patch causing jax projectiles to disapear if he gets hits making certain match ups right now unwinable.

just updated my mu charts since after the patch.

jacqui is a losing mu for jax and now joker mu is even since the projectile bug is fixed. So now Jax as only 4 mu that I think he wins.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
just updated my mu charts since after the patch.

jacqui is a losing mu for jax and now joker mu is even since the projectile bug is fixed. So now Jax as only 4 mu that I think he wins.
Lol dude.
This entire KL season I'm just getting worked by the sheer amount of long distance disjointed/low profiling buttons that push you way far back out of all of your buttons' reach.
I've had Noobs "pressure" me by whiffing their mega high priority low recovery buttons in front of me, I've had Errons mash d3 max distance which is next to impossible to counterpoke with Jax buttons, f3 doesn't reach and f2 is too slow.
I've had my 1+3s flawless blocked, my fake command grab setups blown the fuck up because there are no real command grab setups, my staggers constantly poked out of, etc. etc.
Your MU chart is about right, this character loses - a lot, and funny enough it doesn't take much to really shit on this character. If you have really good downpokes as well as good damage you're already a better offensive character than Jax.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol dude.
This entire KL season I'm just getting worked by the sheer amount of long distance disjointed/low profiling buttons that push you way far back out of all of your buttons' reach.
I've had Noobs "pressure" me by whiffing their mega high priority low recovery buttons in front of me, I've had Errons mash d3 max distance which is next to impossible to counterpoke with Jax buttons, f3 doesn't reach and f2 is too slow.
I've had my 1+3s flawless blocked, my fake command grab setups blown the fuck up because there are no real command grab setups, my staggers constantly poked out of, etc. etc.
Your MU chart is about right, this character loses - a lot, and funny enough it doesn't take much to really shit on this character. If you have really good downpokes as well as good damage you're already a better offensive character than Jax.