What's new

In all seriousness.

ToX

Noob
How in god's name are 2 sheeva spammers high ranked and on the leaderboards? SanioLetuchiy-37/top 100

DJ BIG CG - 35/top 100

I mean they can be tough to play sometimes but really?

ToX

Noob
I know but in ranked anyone above 30+ usually has an idea of what they're doing and has some fundamentals.

I did baby a high ranked skarlet with sheeva. hmm. Sheeva top 3?

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
As funny as it sounds, Morty is right.

Regular Sheeva mains are fine. Even some trolling Sheevas too.
But Sanio and DJ BIG CG... they must live in the deepest, undiscovered caves of New Zealand.
Seriously, things like wakeups dont exist in their astronaut lag. Thats why they win.

ToX

Noob
As funny as it sounds, Morty is right.

Regular Sheeva mains are fine. Even some trolling Sheevas too.
But Sanio and DJ BIG CG... they must live in the deepest, undiscovered caves of New Zealand.
Seriously, things like wakeups dont exist in their astronaut lag. Thats why they win.
So I should open up uTorrent and main sheeva from now on?

edit : I don't think that's it rather than most people don't know how to play a seasoned bad mannered sheeva gimmick abuser. Jump kick + d4s + armored grabs + armored tele + throwing forward.

I throw forward all the time. In fact I did it to some cyber sub zero spammer an entire round one time.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
When I first started the game, I lost to a sheeva that literally just telestomped and uppercut. Looking back, all I really needed to do was teleport with ermac to win the game easy. Of course this was before I actually knew more than 1 combo. lol

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

ToX

Noob
Why are you trying to call out sheeva spammers when you were doing on xbl? lol. Also stop being a douchebag and sending childish messages after you lose.
Where do I call them out? I ask how they achieve this. And I used sheeva and did 1 move and you almost lost... Don't act like you're better than me and you tea bagged me, so you technically started the beef. So yeah, I tried being mature and saying GG our next game. alright, next time Im using my main and bodying you.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I think the lowest common denominator are the people that say stuff like you just did... video game elitists like yourself
Online = no knowledge of how the basic mechanics of the game work.
Online Warrior = skewed vision of what actual skill is.
Ranked = 99% of population are people who just bought the game. Mostly Scorpion.
Lag = Cancer.

Online + Online Warriors + Ranked + Lag = Lowest Common Denominator of Mortal Kombat 9 gameplay.

Now you're coming to a competitive Mortal Kombat forum, where we try to learn the game and improve our gameplay in objective scenarios, and you think I should take serious the online scrubs who have no idea how the game actually works? I don't mean the common online scrub, I mean the ranked online scrub who has no idea there's more to the game than matchmaking.

ToX

Noob
Online = no knowledge of how the basic mechanics of the game work.
Online Warrior = skewed vision of what actual skill is.
Ranked = 99% of population are people who just bought the game. Mostly Scorpion.
Lag = Cancer.

Online + Online Warriors + Ranked + Lag = Lowest Common Denominator of Mortal Kombat 9 gameplay.
And I know skillrating is irrelevant to actual skill, It just means they beat more people. I was wondering how someone can achieve a high rank just by spamming 1 character. Lol

Trust me Dab isnt that high and he could run through 99.9% of the ranked players.