What's new

Strategy - Impostor Impostor vs. Cassie stuff

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano

We all know this MU is stupid for Cassie but here are some numbers. This can probably be optimized which is why I'm posting it. After every mimicry you get 15% and 2/3 of a bar and stay safe which is kinda stupid but fun for Shinnok. In the corner you can do slightly more. Some numbers.

Midscreen:
w ji4 16,78%
w/o ji4 14,92%

Corner:
w ji4 = 20,41%
w/o ji4 = 18,55%

Guns by themselves = 10,13%
f4 guns 10,93%
f4 guns on hit = 20% +9 on hit

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Didn't watch the vid - I'm at work so I can't spend a lot of time on TYM. Did you do any teleport stuff? Like ji4xxji2 312 guns?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Didn't watch the vid - I'm at work so I can't spend a lot of time on TYM. Did you do any teleport stuff? Like ji4xxji2 312 guns?
It's numbers for ji2 312 guns. I can't get ji4 tele ji1 to jail on Cassie but it adds ~2% and some extra meter build. The whole thing builds back 2/3 of a bar. In the corner you can go for 312 EX amulet rc f4 guns for extra chip. In the corner you can also use f4 guns as a mixup since it's +9 on hit (20%) as well as your overhead for domagez. It's risky but useful. Also all your strings (112, f4, 312, f22) jail into guns lol

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Jump in deeper with Ji4 then Tele and do the rest. It's foolproof once you get the timing down. No reason to not Tele and/or go for chip whenever you can.
Yeah it's just practice. Although people will eventually start taking the hit and you lose the chip so it's a gamble

D. R.

Noob
Yeah it's just practice. Although people will eventually start taking the hit and you lose the chip so it's a gamble
You can mix in Ji2 instead of Ji4 in that case and get a full combo on hit. Opponents usually quit taking the hit at that point.