What's new

Important! - Does the planet Mars count as Earthrealm

Is Mars Earthrealm?

• Total voters

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Is the solar system part of earth realm? Or is Mars Marsrealm

If the solar system is part of Earthrealm then that means the greater galaxy, galaxies, universe, and universes would be too right?

Why is Raiden so lazy and not get some bomb ass tough alien fighters to help defend earthrealm.

Think about it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Realms are considered as dimensions
Earthrealm expands over the solar system
Netherrealm and all others are from a different system which you might not even find in our solar System.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Realms are considered as dimensions
Earthrealm expands over the solar system
Netherrealm and all others are from a different system which you might not even find in our solar System.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I personally always felt like Earthrealm was the center piece of one part of the universe. That would include Mars of course.

And the other Realms would be the center pieces of another part of the universe. Maybe a part that is by some feat of magic nature out of sync with the regular reality, where Earthrealm resides - which is why they always use portals to travel to different realms. Or have you ever seen anyone travel from one realm to another with a spaceship?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Special Forces can't afford space travel because the outworld defense budget is too big.

Raiden tried to get some bomb ass alien fighters, it just went poorly and Baraka paid the price.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I think so, each of the realms would have their own universe. Or if we want to get into how life is a lie in MK and everyone is actually part of the one being, perhaps it's that the realm is a creation of our collective conscientiousness, based around Earth where the most people live. Since most of that consciousness is centered around Earth, we create an empty and expanding universe around it. Edenia and Outworld are other "universes" that expand based on the power of the collective conscientious. So when one Realm beats another realm in Mortal Kombat, that realm is incorporated/absorbed and effectively becomes part of that realm's reality. That is, of course, until Lord Shinnok finally defeats the Elder Gods and all of existence is ultimately reassembled as the One Being, as it should be.

Spoobs

Noob
I voted for Mars being its own realm but I meant to hit the other one. EARTHREALM RULES ALL! GO GREEN!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I think Earthrealm is the medieval geocentric view of our universe in the multiverse.
Even mythologies which claimed that there existed multiple realms, Earth was always the centre of our worldspace.

iamShorteh

"Vengeance will be mine!"
Good point. It could be that what we currently call the dimensions in the MK universe are actually just planets. We get the lore explained to us by MK characters. Maybe Raiden and co failed their science class, or haven't discovered telescopes yet?
What they describe as other dimensions could be other planets and a lack of knowledge on how teleportation works (inter-planetary travel vs inter-dimensional).

While we're on this subject, if it is simply dimensional and Earthrealm includes all of the universe, what about all those undiscovered planets in the other realms?!
MK 12: Inter-dimensional Space Protectors :eek::eek: