What's new

General/Other - Kenshi IMDB leaks Kenshi?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Just thinking about Kenshi being the next reveal irritates me, as I sit here (now impatiently) waiting for a Mileena/Kitana reveal.

Maybe not even them, maybe just one of the SEVERAL females NRS said is in the game. **sigh** Oh well, the wait continues.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Can't IMDB things be edited by the public? Regardless, until he is officially announced or shown off I wouldn't get my hopes up. Of course that won't stop so many "KENSHI CONFIRMED!!!" videos on Youtube.

trufenix

bye felicia
Can't IMDB things be edited by the public? Regardless, until he is officially announced or shown off I wouldn't get my hopes up. Of course that won't stop so many "KENSHI CONFIRMED!!!" videos on Youtube.
IMDB is completely open and requires no sources or credits, hence Kiefer Sutherland still being on the page. Besides the fact that "IMDB CONFIRMS XXX" has never ever been a true statement, the fact that neither the game credits or any sort of job postings have surfaced anywhere yet means nobody actually knows anything. All of the "known" voices are just people guessing.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I hope its kenshi!! I think hes a great character. Sure he sucked to fight in mk9 but id welcome top tier kenshi again

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Craig Sechler narrates shit for the Discovery Channel.. you know that really boring slow voice you hear that puts you to sleep? And Elder Scrolls as well. Weird choice for Kenshi, but it makes sense his voice actor is as boring as the character he's portraying.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Just thinking about Kenshi being the next reveal irritates me, as I sit here (now impatiently) waiting for a Mileena/Kitana reveal.

Maybe not even them, maybe just one of the SEVERAL females NRS said is in the game. **sigh** Oh well, the wait continues.
TBH I can't think of many reasons for Mileena not to be in.
Although I can't imagine she is on that boots picture too, so...