What's new

General/Other - Kenshi IMDB leaks Kenshi?

zaf

professor
Just like they leaked Kiefer Sutherland right?
Dude, why would they have kenshi listed and a voice actor for him if he wasn't in the game?
I mean, I guess they could be misinformed.....

It is also very possible that kenshi is only in story mode. Ya know, he says a few lines then dies some how. Which would also validate the fact that he is listed on IMDB.

I think you are just getting salty thinking about kenshi being back =P

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Yeah, Kenshi really looks very good at the moment.
Ugh... I main Kenshi in MK9 so my character loyalty side is leaning towards him. Of all the revealed characters they all look viable and have peaked my intrest.

Are you always an insufferable prick?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
BTW I just went to check the boards of MKX on IMDb, and I'm actually impressed! There are only a few threads and few people talking but they know what they are talking about and not like the Facebook "Give me Khrome" or "Fuck Scorpian he was top-tier in MK9 no one could beat him" type

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Are you always an insufferable prick?
My internet forum persona is shaped by half a dozen years of DotA and EVE communities. So the answer is probably "yes".

To be honest though, I'm just bored and it slips as I make shitposts because there's nothing to discuss here. "Hints" that provide no info altogether, "confirmations" that get blown up later and still persist, other sections of TYM being pretty much dead.

Hell, maybe I need to take a break for a few months. NRS guys stated that there'll be another stream in december, and I think it's rather safe to be that we won't see much of anything there (well, maybe they will drop some ideas on how underrepresented variations work, but that's at best I think).
I suspect we aren't getting anything new 'till a few weeks into 2015.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
This seems like a hoax honestly. Like, it literally seems like an insider had authority to edit the page and wanted to shit stir lol.

I also can't help but raise an eyebrow at Phil Lamarr apparently voicing Kotal. To my knowledge, he hasn't done any other video game work outside of MGS.
If he's in, please make him a rushdown character so he gets bodied by zoners.
If he's still a zoning character, how about we make sure he has to care about getting hit by a combo that's more than 12% by anti-zoners this time. :coffee:

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
BTW I just went to check the boards of MKX on IMDb, and I'm actually impressed! There are only a few threads and few people talking but they know what they are talking about and not like the Facebook "Give me Khrome" or "Fuck Scorpian he was top-tier in MK9 no one could beat him" type
I'm the only one on the Facebook group asking for Khrome to be honest :DOGE

Hehateme

Noob
Hope it's true but anyone can edit IMDB
This seems like a hoax honestly. Like, it literally seems like an insider had authority to edit the page and wanted to shit stir lol.

I also can't help but raise an eyebrow at Phil Lamarr apparently voicing Kotal. To my knowledge, he hasn't done any other video game work outside of MGS.
He was Aquaman :p