What's new

I'm writing gaming articles for a news site

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Shameless plug, but I think a lot of you may be interested in this. It's an apolitical news site that covers comics, gaming, tech and everything in between. And hey guess what? The gaming articles are being written by someone who actually plays the games! That's right, by yours truly. Ya better retire fake games 'journalists', cough OAG cough, I'm here to put y'all to shame. If you wanna check it out, I'll leave the link right here :)

We had a 'soft' launch last night so there are only 3 gaming articles right now, but I wrote a ton that will be coming out shortly. We have exclusive interviews with comic creators and the actor that will play in the new CoD as well so keep an eye open for that!

https://incitermag.com/category/gaming/

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Congratulations! Hopefully either paid or you can parlay it into something bigger and better for you and your future.
I’d be happy with a press pass to see the closed door projects. Anyone can do it apparently. I’m convinced the people trying to explain the features of cyberpunk in the closed door demo don’t play games at all.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah good for you. Every time I make a post and I’m worried no one will care, sure enough I see Vslayer left a like on it. Your one of the few at the core holding the community together
Wow, that's so sweet, seriously. You don't post a lot, but what you do say is always good.

The DLC article made such good points about Tomb Raider.
Yeah, when I saw Tomb Raider had a DLC my first thought was 'WHY?' like, ugh this industry is killing me. Thanks a lot for checking it out.