What's new

I'm paying for ONE player to go to a major [Hotel, Flight, entry]

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to promote an event that's happening next week. I'm hosting the second season of my popular Bonehawk League! It's a two week event: one tournament happens July 7th, the next happens July 14th. The top 4 from each week will qualify for a top 8 (TBD)***WILL BE AFTER EVO 2018*** event with the winner obtaining a full tournament sponsorship and 2nd place getting $150. There are a few rules to this so I'll explain them below, but here's the trailer:

It does require a one time entry fee of $10 via Https://www.patreon.com/Shujinkydink

It's North America/PSN only (Apologies, just cant afford overseas flights at this time)

You can't be a sponsored player or have gotten Top 16 since Injustice 2's release as of July 1st 2018. This is meant to help an unknown get to an event, not help someone else be more financially stable at one.

More info here, any questions please DM me or hit me up on twitter @Shujinkydink. Thanks!

@STORMS @Goldy

*Edited by Hellblazer Hawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
there is absolutely no injustice 2 scene where i live im forced to play tekken 7 and street fighter v at the local tournaments. hopefully i can still get a chance to enter. peace