What's new

b

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Dude I really hope you're not going to off yourself because of MK elitists wtf.

The toxicity is everywhere you go, in any community, there is no "avatar" utopia in any game out there.
People just ignore the elitists and go ahead to live their lives.

I've had these kind here as well, they came and did contests of how many babalities they perform, and when they won at offlines they climbed the tables and danced with their hand on their crotch.

We eventually trained and beat them a couple of times, but they kept coming back and we couldn't be bothered to always force ourselves to give 100% to beat them since we just wanted to have fun with the game.

So we just stopped to gather at that place and went to another of our friends and kept it between us. We just weeded them out and stayed with the group that knew how to have fun.

I'm sure you can find someone like that too.

And yes, it's natural Sonic didn't answer as he probably gets 9393883 tweets of people asking for training so he just ignores them, it's the obvious thing to do.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I felt I was always dealt a shit hand in life ever since I was born. Got ADHD and Aspergers, problems with my emotions and controlling my weight. Always felt I never fit in with other people socially. Born into a poor dysfunctional family of stupid rednecks in a poor shithole in the middle of nowhere.

MK was one of the few joys in my life, I wanted to become a top player, but didn't have the resources, friends, or support. None of the top players ever gave a fuck about me or wanted to help me besides @Check . And also @DanCock , for paying money out of his pocket to get me out to NEC XI, first time and only time I've ever flown anywhere. My parents, being the stupid overprotective abusive inbred redneck fucks they are, were strongly against the idea. So it was a risk I had to take and trust them. If it didn't work out I would have been stranded in PA. But I was able to trust them and Dan picked me up from the airport and took me back safely...thanks a bunch for that. But everyone else here can eat shit and die for all I care.

I used to play MK VS DC a lot, even getting Rank 1 on the leaderboards a while. But I guess it doesn't count since it was a scrubby ass online game nevermind. I've just been treated shitty and bullied and harassed by about everyone growing up. And then there's the people here, mainly @Tom Brady and @Krayzie...you people have no idea what miserable backstabbing hypocrite fucks these people are. Their souls are downright ugly.

There's also assholes like this piece of shit https://testyourmight.com/media/mortal-kombat-9-offline-matches-part-3-jago-swatstylez-killakwabo.268/media

"Enenra Step aside REO, this is true high level play."

who have to talk shit about others gameplay to feel better about themselves. I knew he was being a sarcastic douchebag, but felt if I flamed back I would get in trouble, or if I reported it, the staff wouldn't care. I know the gameplay in that vid is horrible compared to what all you awesome high-level players can do. But it was the only chance ever I got to play MK9 offline so I was pretty excited and happy that I got to play offline matches and record with those two guys. I had to join their stupid Amway pyramid scheme which I knew was bullshit, but played along anyways just so they would meet up with me and play games. Hmm funny, I clicked on Enenra's profile and he's not a member anymore, hmm...guess he got banned for being too much of an asshole?

A really long time ago, when there was still a website known as Mortal Kombat Empires...Tom and I were friends, I think? I'm not even sure. We played on MK vs DC a lot and had nice games. I also remember when I got him to join TKO, and then the next day he leaves TKO for BMF. Kinda shitty, should've never bothered putting TKO in your name at all. Anyways, Tom asks me for games in the forum chat, and I thought it would just be some friendly casual games like we had been playing. From what I remember we'd have fairly close games going back and forth. But this time I 5-0'ed him with Shao Kahn VS his Green Lantern and boy did he get his panties in a twist. I said ggs after meaning no harm, that was all I said. He starts harassing me basically calling me an online scrub and saying the stuff I did would never work offline. But there was lots of shit he did online that wouldn't work offline either, but guess I wasn't supposed to say anything about that. Then Krayzie, who I also thought was my friend also joined in and started harassing me and telling me how trash I was for winning. How this person ever got a job with NRS and became an admin here baffles me, since he's a immature backstabber and all.

And then later on S1lent0ne's stream I forget exactly how his name was spelled, Tom calls me a troll on stream embarassing me infront of everyone watching. His words, I remember them were "Jago, if you ever want to be respected as a top player then stop being a fucking troll." And seeing people in the stream making fun of it and saying I got put on blast really pissed me off. He never showed any examples where I was trolling or doing anything to bother people. Fucking crock of shit. I confronted him about it later, and got a half-assed apology. Apologies won't make up for what he's done to me.

Oh and there was also the time when he promised to train and play offline games with me on the phone, because he was in NC right near me. Then flakes on me. I even bought his stupid MK9 Living Guide. Don't think you should have to pay money for that kind of information but I had done it to show support. That was a dollar or two I could've bought a roll of toliet paper to wipe my ass with. Oh well, at least he knew what his guide was worth.

So after all this happened, I got real depressed and left the community for 7 years or so. I liked how MK11 was turning out, so decided to come back. A couple people welcomed me, but most didn't give a shit, I always felt like a ghost here anyways. I wanted to be a more known and skilled player but people worked against me. There's lots of people who think they are too good to play with anyone on here, except their little cluster of friends. "Illuminati" is the term I think I've been seeing thrown around here. It looks like it's gotten even worse now. These Illuminati groups will only hurt the community overall in the end. The community is so divided and doesn't even look the same like I remember.

To the people reading this who can't wait to reply and say "No one cares": First of all, suck my dick, I don't care about you either. Also, suck the shit out of my asshole. Thank you. Second, I tried to private message @Tom Brady all the things I am saying here, but he never responded or acknowledged them. So I'm posting it here just in case he didn't see. I have tried to add him on PSN and Twitter, and he doesn't even add back. But says he "always liked me" on his stream. I can't even get the Diddy Kong looking motherfucker to acknowledge me, maybe some shitty half-assed one sentence response if I'm lucky. Hate how some people like him are born lucky and have all these opportunities, and then act all snobby and better than everyone and treat others like shit. Yet I get dealt a shit hand in life, with all 2s and 3s while everyone else gets a Royal Flush.

The only good thing that has came out of this community is @SonicFox5000 . I never really played MK9 or MKX much, but I enjoyed watching him body all the former top players who never gave me the time of day. You're all his bitches and it makes me happy. Hope he stomps you all even harder in MK11. I asked him if he would help me out and train with me on Twitter, but he ignored me too. But that's ok, I understand he might be busy and he doesn't really know me so...I would've been worth it though. At least he's a nicer and more chill person.

It's not just TYM that's done me wrong, but also lots of other shit that has happened in my life. But this community is too divided and toxic to me and I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I shouldn't even have bothered trying to come back. Hopefully @Tom Brady and @Krayzie get what's coming to them in some form of karma.

Tried to get @Tom Brady and other players to acknowledge me and they just purposefully keep ignoring me. Well I'm done asking now, I actually DON'T want anything to do with you now. Done with this community permanently. This is a waste of my time, and life is too short to keep holding my hand out for nothing.

It's also shitty how @Check has been done. He spent his whole life wanting to work for NRS, spending hours and hours studying MK games inside and out. But they pick people like @Tom Brady and @Krayzie over him what the fuck I can't even. He's not just a combo artist, he actually knows how to play the game too. People were jealous and worked against him because they wanted to see him fail, even going so far as to steal his work and claim it as theirs. MK11 would have been better than it already is if @Check got to work on it. @Check has always been good to me, like a brother from another mother. We don't just hang out for MK but many other things, and has helped me out by being someone I can talk to about anything, and even giving me a bunch of money. I am truly disappointed in the toxicity of this community and how divided it is. I will never ever come back. I'm out, bye. Gonna go swallow about 3 bottles of sleeping pills now and hope I never wake up, or at least wake up into a better world than this one.
Listen brother it's not worth it.
Everyone gets betrayed in life. I grew up in an abusive household, had a divorce, a lot of my friends turned their backs on me, I'm still here alive and kicking and finding people irl who matter.

Asperger ain't shit. Being fat ain't shit.
Betrayal ain't shit.

DON'T EVER GIVE UP.

Scratch that...I'm not gonna kill myself because those people aren't worth it. But I'm still really upset and don't want anything to do with them.
sounds way better, thanks. there are nice people in the world, its just hard to find them. dont waste your time with the rest.

btw if it somehow helps, i remember watching your 3d mk play ages ago on youtube and i looked up to you as a good player.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Scratch that...I'm not gonna kill myself because those people aren't worth it. But I'm still really upset and don't want anything to do with them.
Good shit man. Vent it. Hate them. You have the right to drop f-bombs at people who mistreated you.

@STORMS will probably still get people to check on you nevertheless because we actual TYM people care for our fellow community members.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@Jago ultimately it's a video game bro, none of it is that serious. Let people be whoever they're gonna be and you be whoever you're gonna be. It isn't worth it to get riled up over the actions of others who barely are relevant in your circle.

I don't know you, but find something, anything you really like. Do it, and do it some more. What we rarely do is give ourselves time to find that inner peace just enjoying the most simple things. My fiance was going through a rough patch and started photographing. Random stuff, the beach, flowers outside, whatever in free time and it gave her a lot more calm. Search for that. Don't worry about random dudes who play video games.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Scratch that...I'm not gonna kill myself because those people aren't worth it. But I'm still really upset and don't want anything to do with them. Just wish I could have been good at something in life, but I guess I will always be a mediocre MK player and mediocre at everything else...I've always felt like I'm not good or smart enough. Just really sucks and I don't know what to do with my life anymore except sit around and rot.
Find a punching bag, that always helps me. Never take out your hate and frustration from someone else on yourself you don't deserve that. Your life is worth more than whatever situation that is happening right now, because the problems you have, they're temporary. Trust me, you'll come out stronger in the end if you overcome them and climb that mountain.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Scratch that...I'm not gonna kill myself because those people aren't worth it. But I'm still really upset and don't want anything to do with them. Just wish I could have been good at something in life, but I guess I will always be a mediocre MK player and mediocre at everything else...I've always felt like I'm not good or smart enough. Just really sucks and I don't know what to do with my life anymore except sit around and rot.
Jago... I understand the feeling of not being great at something, especially when it's something you really enjoy. I had this issue when I was younger. I LOVED to skateboard... but I was terrible. It really is disheartening... however, just because "I wanted" to be good at skating... didn't mean it was going to happen.

There are things I'm naturally good at (so others say as I am a very modest person)... to where it wasn't my dream come true to be good at these particular things. I hope that makes some sense to you...

BTW, as we get deeper into the TYM remodel (working out some issues on the backend still) perhaps you can help with some graphics here and there?

At the end of the day, you're family, brother... straight up.

@Gerchap texted me earlier about the PM I just sent you and have him and @General M2Dave copied.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
How about being good at living your life and having fun with your closest friends?

This "I have to be the best at something" mentality is the most toxic one you could have, I know I had it and it brought only troubles. It's something that we pick up from everything we see around us, since only the wins are presented in the media so we feel that we don't belong if we don't win something.

That's a load of crap. The sooner you realize that the sooner you'll feel better.

It's also a trick because it's temporary. There will always be someone better, faster, younger, if you get to be the best it's only for a matter of time. If you keep going you're going to burn out very fast and have a terrible morale afterwards.

So why bother? Is it the only way you can survive so you have to do it for money? If not, just start thinking about letting it go and just enjoy the game with your true friends.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Jago https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Please don’t do anything drastic, especially on account of a bunch of elitist gamers. An elitist gamer is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. Those people are straight-up depressing. Basing your entire self worth on your ability to play games better than someone else, and getting an ego and treating people as beneath you because of it, is literally just sad. So please don’t let them bring you down.

I always enjoyed your posts. I believe you and I are even Facebook friends. I’ve missed having you around the forums. If you ever change your mind and want some fun casual games, please hit me up!

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Keep your head up man.
Its not worth it bro. Online gamers are a bunch of sub humans and dont know the damage they can cause. The elitist wankers are just clowns. They forget its just a video game. Its not like they are curing cancer.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Fighting games are harsh and I get pissed off with the nastiness in the online community. I think you need to put it in to perspective and remember that it is a videogame - and a highly competitive one. I know it can be hard, but try not to take it personally if possible.

Find some other things which give you pleasure - join a sports team, go to gym, find an interest group etc

If video games are important to you, check out one with a more supportive crowd like an MMORPG. Wow needs you!

Don't give up based on some shitheads in a fake world. It is not worth it.

KRYS9984

Noob
@Jago

You're far from mediocre; we've played in Mortal Kombat 9 / Injustice Gods Among Us and you are probably one of the most skilled / competent players I've ever encountered.

I always told people I knew (on PSN), if you want to push your current skill level and get better, go find Blake and play him immediately. You have a level of patience, footsies and execution that is hard to come by and just the other day I mentioned to a friend that you're probably going to be great in MK11 considering the emphasis on grounded, mid-range play.

Just focus on the good things, don't get fixated on the negativity and keep moving forward.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Don't worry guys, I'm not gonna kill myself. I actually like living...and too much of a pussy to do it anyways. I'm not sure if there's an afterlife or not. If there is I wouldn't want to be judged for doing something like that. I used to have thoughts of self-harm before, but then those thoughts turned into rage and wanting to cause harm to others and I don't like the things I have done and the person I have become sometimes. I had left MK to play League of Legends and didn't get good as I wanted at that game...mained Ezreal ADC and plateaued at around Diamond skill level...which really isn't that great, I wanted to be better than that. It made me say and do a lot of hurtful things and I had to stop playing it. It was my New Year's Resolution to stop playing League and so far I've kept good on it. I wanted to come back to my original love of MK.

I said I wanted to commit suicide to make Tom feel bad more than anything really. Sorry for being such a sociopath. Just wanted certain people to notice me, and felt like I had to prove to others and myself I was good at something...don't know why. Guess I should be thankful for what I do have in life. Didn't think I would get this much support, thought I would just get ridiculed, sorry...
Dont be sorry... I just hope you feel better.

Also, I'm still just glad you're back! :)

LeoMK29

Noob
I was debating on whether or not to post but if it helps you then good. I can totally relate to the feeling of not being good enough. I feel that way some days, especially with my job (will probably get fired soon tbh) and my hobbies too ( I like to customize figures but I’m not that good at it). But I try to find the positives in life. I talk to family when I am feeling down, the ones that are not complete assholes, and I talk to the few friends that I do have. And it helps. Sometimes things get tiring and I feel like I don’t have energy to do things/get out of bed/fight the good fight anymore. But I’m always hopeful that things will get better. Nothing stays shitty forever. Things always change. There are good times and there are bad times. It’s about learning to manage during both. Stay positive about what you love man. If it’s video games then remember what drew you to them in the first place. Ignore all the assholes in the community, they are not worth the time or energy. Do things for yourself. I find going to the gym helps with feeling good about myself, and even seeing some of the same people there is comforting in a way. Be social if you can. There will awalys be assholes and rejection out there, but there are good people too. Keep your head up man.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Dude trust I know how all that feels, both me & my son have adhd & are on the autism spectrum, I also have insane insomnia & random uncontrollable anxiety attacks to where I feel like I'm gonna die @ once a month...
I'm jealous of you for even being good enough to do what you've been able to to as I have neuropathy & cant even feel myself hitting the buttons so im all sorts of bad & I love fighting games like crazy...
You can't let other people determine who you are don't give anyone that power. .& being dead isn't any fun I've done that too...
But if you or anyone needs some easy wins & feel like talking to a lunatic add me on anything...im at least good for a few laughs & some interesting stories