What's new

I'M IN! I'M FINALLY IN!!! - Issues with e-mail sending the verification code!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So, earlier today, I was automatically logged out and had to re-log in and wait for an e-mail to get a verification code.
It usually arrives almost immediately or within a few minutes, but after 30 minutes, still nothing! So I tried again a few times, and there were still nothing! I checked my spam folder... nothing! So of course I try to contact TYM with the whole "Contact us" at the bottom of the site.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER an e-mail with a code suddenly popped up! So I try put the code in, but the 15 minutes the code is valid had already gone by. And then with a couple of hours between, I got more e-mails with new codes, ALL of them expired!

So I cleared my inbox of those e-mails and tried once more. I think I waited 30 minutes, maybe more, when a new e-mail pops up with a new code which I IMMEDIATELY put in... and I FINALLY got back into the site! And it took me about... 12 hours. XD

So yeah... I think there might be an issue with that whole process now.
Also, I haven't gotten a response from you yet either, but that could just be because you just haven't gotten to my "ticket" yet. ^^

Edit:
"I don't haven't"??? What's wrong with me? Edited.

Last edited:

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
... so you logged out or were logged out and you were trying to reset your pass or...? I'm confused as to what you were trying to do here.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
... so you logged out or were logged out and you were trying to reset your pass or...? I'm confused as to what you were trying to do here.
I'm guessing he was logged out on the site's reset and forgot his pass maybe? It happened to me and trying to reset my password I was not receiving the Email to do so. I ended up remembering my password but it took several hours before I got an Email.

I believe his complaint is similar.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I had that 2-step e-mail password code verification thingy enabled, so every 30 days I get logged out of this site and when trying to log in again, I get an e-mail with a code I have to enter as well before I can fully log into the site.

I've disabled it now though, at least for the time being.

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
I had that 2-step e-mail password code verification thingy enabled, so every 30 days I get logged out of this site and when trying to log in again, I get an e-mail with a code I have to enter as well before I can fully log into the site.

I've disabled it now though, at least for the time being.
We are looking into this. This was discussed the night of the relaunch. This issue is a long-lingering one that we for sure need to address.

The Contact button goes to me so if that is ever needed I can also help.