What's new

Tech "I'm Gonna Enjoy This!" -Official Nightwing BnB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferncaz95

Vicariously living through Dick
I press 4 to stance switch then input the special, but it never comes out in time quickly enough for a combo or I get punished on the switch
A trick I used was to do a half moon instead of a quarter moon when canceling into staff moves. The timing worked better for me.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Chongo

b2 3 Interactabounce b3 j3 j3 wingdings - 42% meterless midscreen

Great thing about this combo? Done off of b2 3. Our best footsie tool into our best hitconfirm tool.

Footage of this combo can be found in the early hour of my latest stream archive.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Chongo

b2 3 Interactabounce b3 j3 j3 wingdings - 42% meterless midscreen

Great thing about this combo? Done off of b2 3. Our best footsie tool into our best hitconfirm tool.

Footage of this combo can be found in the early hour of my latest stream archive.
wow you can double jump 3? THAT IS IMPRESSIVE. i must practice this on atlantis!

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
staff. starting in the corner. I saw some dick youtube guy in here's videos, it did like j2 3 j2 otherstuff and was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

NightwingDayZero

staff. starting in the corner. I saw some dick youtube guy in here's videos, it did like j2 3 j2 otherstuff and was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unless you are going for some kind of setup your corner BNBs are

j2 2 1111 d2 db3 mb d2 db3 - 48%

j2 1f1 db2 mb j3 11 d2 db3mb d2 db3 - 50%

Anything else isn't a BNB, it's a setup.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom

do you have a good escrima one as well? Bc the one I do ends up with us switch sides after i do f3 T_T

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom

damn theres gotta be an easier one than those two, haha. I have so much trouble connecting d2 db3 mb into d2 again

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
yeah I got the df2 down now, and j3 about 40% of the time, but cant get the wingdings to come out if I do land the j3. BOY. I WISH I WAS BETTER AT THIS GAME LOL.

macro

Eezeepeezee
You can also do in staff jf2 1f1 db2mb jb2 3 d2~4df2 j3wing dings it does 44% but it's easier.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Using the background interactable such as the throne on Atlantis or the fountain and dining table on Wayne Manor (Great Room)

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
You can hold forward during the Fury animation and then do b3, indeed it is a tight timing and completely unreliable online. Thus why I've said fuck it and gone for more consistent damage.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson

How consistent are these to pull off online?

I'd definitely struggle getting in 4 pokes in consecutively after J2 2, I wanna work on this though.

NightwingDayZero

I'm not doing these online at all. I get two pokes in and I don't even bother trying to MB it for the follow up d2 staff spin.

is it known that ending a string in flip kick mb or not crosses over any character nightwing height .. I'm a noob but I'm just wondering can a high level player test it out

Status
Not open for further replies.