What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage I'm done trying.

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
So yesterday I got 11 wins in a row in survivor and didn't get hotshot Johnny , so I tried again today and got 15 wins in survivor in a row and I still didn't fucking get it.
I waited like a hour too see if it was laggy and no , they just didn't give it to me.
I even checked my online stats and it said longest survived was 15 so I should have it.
I'm just done going for it ; this is really stressing.

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
Can someone on Xbox help me get him tonight? Cause I'm not doing to legitimately again

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
I'll get him tonight and let you know if I have the same issue.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
So yesterday I got 11 wins in a row in survivor and didn't get hotshot Johnny , so I tried again today and got 15 wins in survivor in a row and I still didn't fucking get it.
I waited like a hour too see if it was laggy and no , they just didn't give it to me.
I even checked my online stats and it said longest survived was 15 so I should have it.
I'm just done going for it ; this is really stressing.
its 20 in a row bro, sorry you heard wrong, i got it with 20. have no clue why noone helped you before i got in here a none johnny main, but hey glad i could help

xXxNasHxXx

Mighty Champion of EarthRealm
I got mine in 11 wins in a row. But make sure you are playing public king of the hill survivors (under the ranked option) not the private ones or rooms I think.
And one more thing I got all my 11 wins with Johnny Cage, not any other character.

Last edited: