What's new

im a time traveler, please help me

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
Treat me as if I was in cryosleep since August 20th 2019, what are some things I should know about the game, that have happened since then? Updates? Fake stuff new characters do? Meta changes? Anything, lmk, I'm tryna get back into it.

So obviously the title is a joke, but in late august I went off to college, I left my xbox at home. I played MK11 at a sub-competitive level before leaving. The last DLC character I really learned anything about was Nightwolf. I was a Johnny Cage (shock jock) main, with Jade and Kitana secondaries. Also, I left before Johnny Cage's Outtake was added, doesn't feel my style tho.

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
Jade got everything she needed and is top tier now

Shao turned out to be just as good as SonicFox thought he was

It turned out Jacqui was overrated

Oh and there's some fucking germ going around and we have to stay inside or we all die.

You should be all caught up now.
So I'm gonna play more jade.... noice.
I thought Shao was bottom 5? Is that where sonic put him?
I kinda figured jacqui was a bit fake, and i viewed the most recent patch notes, no love for her ;-;
and thank you i normally cant go outside anyways, but glad to know everyone else is doing it now, too

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Treat me as if I was in cryosleep since August 20th 2019, what are some things I should know about the game, that have happened since then? Updates? Fake stuff new characters do? Meta changes? Anything, lmk, I'm tryna get back into it.

So obviously the title is a joke, but in late august I went off to college, I left my xbox at home. I played MK11 at a sub-competitive level before leaving. The last DLC character I really learned anything about was Nightwolf. I was a Johnny Cage (shock jock) main, with Jade and Kitana secondaries. Also, I left before Johnny Cage's Outtake was added, doesn't feel my style tho.
-V3s came out and changed the meta greatly. They are mostly the same, except Outtake Johnny and Upgraded Jacqui were top 2 for a little bit. They were toned down just before Spawn released.
-Terminator came out as a 50/50 machine whose dialogue mostly consists of him saying "no".
-Sindel's backstory was retconned. Divisive reception on that.
-Sonic won Final Kombat with Joker.
-Spawn is a week old and everyone seems to love him.
-Shao remains the worst character in the game and this is an uncontested view.